Can't play BFA content on Legion account?

xutraz

Veteran
I just dinged 110 today on my new legion account but it seems like I can't do any BFA content for some reason.
Is this patched and supposed to be like this or am I missing something?

Yeah, you need the newest expansion on that WoW account in order to partake in the newest expansion's content.

Yes. Makes sence but why are people recommending playing on a legion account if you can't access good gear?
Because they get BG pops into levelers the same way 20s do. They're level capped but their XP isn't off.

Because you enter an xpon Q for 110-119 AFAIK. So you can be twinked with levelers.
But how are you supposed to get the BFA gear on that account? Do people twink with Legion gear only on Legion accounts?
[doublepost=1583190752,1583190710][/doublepost]
Because they get BG pops into levelers the same way 20s do. They're level capped but their XP isn't off.
Yeah got that :) But the BFA gear won't be possible to get right?

Yeah got that :) But the BFA gear won't be possible to get right?
Correct.

I think there's a way to keep certain pieces if you obtain them on a BFA account and then move to a Legion account? I'm not sure, I haven't played 110s since the bracket separation.

Correct.

I think there's a way to keep certain pieces if you obtain them on a BFA account and then move to a Legion account? I'm not sure, I haven't played 110s since the bracket separation.
Okay! Was looking forward to twinking at 110 but doesn't seem to be worth to farm Legion only gear tbh...

Okay! Was looking forward to twinking at 110 but doesn't seem to be worth to farm Legion only gear tbh...
People still play 110s, you'll be stronger than levelers. If you want to experience active high level twinking (PvP specifically) 110s are currently the only way to do so in retail, I say give it a shot.

you used to be able to pimp a char on a bfa acc and then transfer him to a legion acc. blizz shut that down. bfa gear wont work on a legion acc anymore afaik.

there’s no trick or secret. gear up bfa 110 and transfer it to legion account. hoa neck wont work without bfa so the azerite gear is turned off. the reason to do it this way is to max bfa enchanting/ alchemy and get all the trinkets you can. the bfa trinkets dont get nerfed in bgs like the antorus ones do.

This also includes the latest Blingtron. I saw one for the first time yesterday and it’s gated behind BFA, so Legion accounts can’t even loot the latest Bling.

Blizz are getting better and better at gating the latest X-Pacs. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread