US cancelled wargame :-(

Which date should the wargame be on?

• Total voters

Light

vet
choose date Friday June 7 / Saturday June 8 / Sunday June 9

non toxic very friendly :)
learning environment

just gonna do neons rules since we may not get enough people to actually be picky
unless we come up with a better alternative
1 fc
4 healer max
No sader swapping
No "illegal" jumps

drop name/realm/spec/faction
list any backup toons your willing to bring if we need to swap or fill OR unsure if your coming and want a chance to get into games

Alliance -
Healer: Armabar-Kel'Thuzad
Healer: çthulhü-Stormrage
Healer: Sanitx-Kel'thuzad
Horde -
Healer: balinhá-Azralon
Healer: ðeathlight-Bleedinghollow
Healer: Jwl-BH
Rogue: Gåspedal-BleedingHollow
Flexible DPS: Neon-BH
Spriest: Jrmilkk-Azgalor
BACKUPS
deputylight-kelthuzad
cdewswife-bleedinghollow

edit: please also suggest time and dates for future events just to get an idea of majority schedule

Last edited:
What is prize pool this is tink cup rite??

Cyacyaowokom-thrall horde *solo que god* always down for some friendly competition :)
The "illegal" jumps tho
Those are mastered skills acquired through hard work
Flag carrier god jwl isnt gonna be happy about this. I'll go easy on you guys and not do them I guess lol

Cyacyaowokom-thrall horde *solo que god* always down for some friendly competition :)
The "illegal" jumps tho
Flag carrier god jwl isnt gonna be happy about this. I'll go easy on you guys and not do them I guess lol
i cant find your character. the way its done - manual invites go out as /inv.
does your character have special chars?

philly pride is that weekend :(

The "illegal" jumps tho

I dont mind having restricted jumps. However, it bothers me when people (even my own teammates) cry when I perform legal jumps. Half of the jumps being restricted shouldn't even be illegal either - Players need to learn the distinction between a legal & illegal jump, as they both yield different results.

With this said, I dont think using gap closer X is any different than using gap closer Y, even though gap closer X is deemed "illegal". If everyone could do jumps, there would be no reason to blacklist them. Everybody just wants to remove the variables they cant counter.

Last edited:
Rekdew and Business Time would like to get in on this. Representing Illidan's finest - Horde side. Or we can flip and go Ally side the line up would change a little. Add me directly Nirvana#1172. We can work out details. Also need times up there if we can narrow it down. To be honest the 4 of us are pretty much available anytime.

1 rogue
1 Rdruid/FC
1 Arc Mage (Flying to Tampa) I maybe out.
1 Rdruid

Rekdew and Business Time would like to get in on this. Representing Illidan's finest - Horde side. Or we can flip and go Ally side the line up would change a little. Add me directly Nirvana#1172. We can work out details. Also need times up there if we can narrow it down. To be honest the 4 of us are pretty much available anytime.

1 rogue
1 Rdruid/FC
1 Arc Mage (Flying to Tampa) I maybe out.
1 Rdruid

ill have set date and time by the end of sunday

Try to do this on a Saturday and I can come. I'll frost mage

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

non toxic very friendly :)
learning environment

list the toon you want to play

If it’s “non toxic” it is definitely not the TC. Kek...

Might make it depending on my calendar. Looks like you guys are light on heals right now.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread