EU+US Can we fix this together somehow ?

Yeah isnt it time to work together with this problem about Bonus armor Aka Barmor johansson !

I have a lot of ppl that agrees with me that those bugged pieces with the amount of barmor that is out here at 60 just forces every hybrid class to go prot when u basicly have a 2 in in class with survival as a RAid boss + almost the same dmg as a regular main specc dps class.

Im not calling out to remove the stat at all but we really need the Nerf on these pieces as they give nearly 200 ish from just a 2x set. If this would be hotfixed i believe the set bonus would give about 30-40ish..

So what can we get up instead of single posting tickets to our game masters ??? or are we doing that at all ?

I'd probably make a thread on the battle.net forums under battlegrounds or arena asking for some developers to look at the BA stacked tanks, given you have provided Screen Shots of the insane dmage and heals, etc. Something along those lines could catch an eye of Blizzard but the chances are very unlikely. Really not too sure about how to go about this to Blizzard.

Hopefully you can get their attention by posting on the forums. It's a slim chance, but probably the you got! Do like @Delayed said and provide SS that shows the insane damage!

Mhm, i dont think this is a issue for healer/dps in arenas but i mean for majority of ppl who queue in as double dps with HW gear and shit, they will just get globaled and this will make ppl leave the bracet as its op as fuck.

if ppl gets my point somehow. No1 will choose a proper Main dps specc before a prot specc. Thats why u have 100% human prot warriors in arena on EU, dno about US ? i would guess the same.

Ive spoke to Gm about this and they already are aware of the issue. AS they already lowered the BA stat on imperial plate set that gave 150 or 100 erlier if u remember ? also some other offsets, + single items that also had more BA on items before the hotfix.

The valor sets, lightforge, shadowcraft and so on are the only pieces that still isnt fixed. Just get rid of these shit bugged stat so we can see More fury warr/arms warrior instead.

Thank you !

Like I said in the previous thread, there is too much wrong with the entire squish and with the scaling, other classes will just become massively OP if you remove all the bonus armor.

All people talk about is bonus armor, probably because they don't play a class that uses it, meanwhile there's ten million, billion other things scaled wrong and people are fine with that because it benefits them. (ridiculous Tier bonuses, bonus armor on individual leather pieces, unscaled items such as Dark Iron Rings and Fire Opal Necklaces and Ribsplitters, gems not being scaled in accordance with their expansion).

I haven't seen a protection warrior/paladin or a guardian druid nuke down a enemy since they did the initial fix. Saying that tanks do the same damage as a DPS is fine, that's how the game is now. Same thing happens at level 100, they just shouldn't have twice the damage of a DPS, which was how it used to be.

Anyway my point; I won't support a nerf of bonus armor if you're not going to adress all the other problems in the scaling/squishing (even though I do agree with you!)

Last edited:
Like I said in the previous thread, there is too much wrong with the entire squish and with the scaling, other classes will just become massively OP if you remove all the bonus armor.

All people talk about is bonus armor, probably because they don't play a class that uses it, meanwhile there's ten million, billion other things scaled wrong and people are fine with that because it benefits them. (ridiculous Tier bonuses, bonus armor on individual leather pieces, unscaled items such as Dark Iron Rings and Fire Opal Necklaces and Ribsplitters, gems not being scaled in accordance with their expansion).

I haven't seen a protection warrior/paladin or a guardian druid nuke down a enemy since they did the initial fix. Saying that tanks do the same damage as a DPS is fine, that's how the game is now. Same thing happens at level 100, they just shouldn't have twice the damage of a DPS, which was how it used to be.

Anyway my point; I won't support a nerf of bonus armor if you're not going to adress all the other problems in the scaling/squishing (even though I do agree with you!)

this is true, i mean yeah there are problems EVERYWHERE with scaling and what not and i mean blizz cannot go one by one fixing scale and what not especially rogues this level which honestly in my opinion can be stronger than a prot due to the fact of how much cc they do and the amount of damage they can do in the process.

Really thats the problem you find about 60s, ferals and bombs aren't even a problem? The bonus armor just makes some classes such as guardian, prot and blood dk a possability, like 60 dks do 0 damage but with this bonus armor they might become a viable spec.

Really thats the problem you find about 60s, ferals and bombs aren't even a problem? The bonus armor just makes some classes such as guardian, prot and blood dk a possability, like 60 dks do 0 damage but with this bonus armor they might become a viable spec.

Yeah I won't lie, dks are pretty weak and after watching the stream when they played the even 69 twonk blood dk he did such little damage, it was just the fact that he took none and healed a lot.

Unholy does very well for itself. Frost is weak. Blood is a tank spec and as such should mean you do little damage and take none.

That 69 Blood this week was full STAM STACKED not BA. Very big difference and worth the distinction.

Users who are viewing this thread