EU+US Can Vet F2P Craft & Use Alc Potions

Darc

Grandfathered
Swiftness Potion and Minor Agi? Noticed recipes are locked that are under 100 in enchanting and first aid.

Swiftness Potion and Minor Agi? Noticed recipes are locked that are under 100 in enchanting and first aid.
Yes you can craft and use both those potions as Vets. You won't be able to make the Giant Strength one though, but if you have them you can use them. This is what some Vet professions look like :-

Alchemy.
IMG_3793.JPG

First Aid. While sub'd if you get your First Aid to 225 you can use Runecloth bandages which are the best scaling ones for 20's but you can't craft hardly anything.
IMG_3796.JPG

+4 Stam is the best Stam crafted food available for Vets.
IMG_3795.JPG

No Savory Fish either :(
IMG_3794.JPG

Vet profs are a little gimped but with so many consumables not available in PvP, it's not the end of the world. I still like to have Alch simply for the Swift pot which can be handy in bg's. I know some people don't like it, some even shun it, but as a Hunter without Aspect of the Cheetah, it's the next best thing ;)

Thank guys, yea heard Pure Starter Accounts don't run into these problems, they can make anything 100 and under I hear. Obviously they're salty we have no desire whatsoever to play Legion, but you'd think they'd treat long time customers a bit better who've spent hundreds if not thousands on the company since the 90's.

Is there any profession worth specing then before I settle down on Herb+Alc. Did what little I could on enchanting.

Users who are viewing this thread