EU+US Can someone enlighten me?

Blackout

Greatest of all Time
Okay so, if you take a look at the screenshot attached. You'll see that on my paladin I am able to transmog to the level 60 grand marshal set (the epic one) on my level 19 toon.

https://gyazo.com/b6379c6fc2938c61c7305be347e058ad

However, when I buy the same transmog for other respective classes, e.g. the rogue level 60 epic set (from area 52) that I am unable to transmog the item on my level 19 rogue for example.

Is this a bug? Both of the characters have Vanilla titles (19's) so it's not like it can be something to do with one having it and another one not, I'm stumped.

Any ideas?

Are the main and the 19 on different factions?

This doesnt really matter. My horde characters earned it and my alliance twinks can use them.
But only usable if a higher char bought the replica gear with the rank.

Believe items from area 52 and sw pvp vendor have different item ids and different tmog rules.
Only those from sw pvp vendor are able to be tmoged. if you have rating.

I might be wrong....but since you are buying it in area 52, wouldnt it be attached to the TBC expansion?

19s can only use vanilla appearances, replica gear was added later. While your plate set might look the same as replica, it has a different item number

It has to do with the appearance of the item not when it was added. Alas onyxia items are available even though they require level 80.

However, when I buy the same transmog for other respective classes, e.g. the rogue level 60 epic set (from area 52) that I am unable to transmog the item on my level 19 rogue for example.
Did you wait the 2h after purchasing the items? If not, you can either put them in void storage or delete them and they'll be added to the wardrobe.

There's something weird going on with that set. All my twinks can use it apart from one and he can only use the staff

Did you wait the 2h after purchasing the items? If not, you can either put them in void storage or delete them and they'll be added to the wardrobe.

@Blackout ^^^ this is the problem. Happened to me before.

Just vendor all the pieces you just purchased and the appearance will be learned.
It's buggy for items that have a refund period. It's as of the items only unlock character specific until you break the refund period.

@Blackout ^^^ this is the problem. Happened to me before.

Just vendor all the pieces you just purchased and the appearance will be learned.
It's buggy for items that have a refund period. It's as of the items only unlock character specific until you break the refund period.
I've just seen this now and I'll check it out, but this is the most logical answer to the question me thinks.

Kinda same question. I bought the lvl 60 epic set on my lvl85 pala in Stormwind. But now I can´t transmog it on my lvl 19s even though I did this "Just vendor all the pieces you just purchased and the appearance will be learned.
It's buggy for items that have a refund period. It's as of the items only unlock character specific until you break the refund period."
Anthing else I need to consider?

Kinda same question. I bought the lvl 60 epic set on my lvl85 pala in Stormwind. But now I can´t transmog it on my lvl 19s even though I did this "Just vendor all the pieces you just purchased and the appearance will be learned.
It's buggy for items that have a refund period. It's as of the items only unlock character specific until you break the refund period."
Anthing else I need to consider?
Well you need 1.8 in rbg on a character and then buy the set from netherstorm area 52 and then you can mog it, you can’t mog the gear from stormwind or orgrimmar

Users who are viewing this thread