Can I solo dungeons?

Anonymouse

Haven't played in awhile. Want to solo WC for Gloves on a new Druid. Can I solo the dungeon or do I need to group up in the group finder?

Want to solo WC for Gloves on a new Druid. Can I solo the dungeon or do I need to group up in the group finder?
I'd imagine that soloing any dungeon is simply a matter of amassing sufficient gear/skill/patience to complete the task...

As for "you" and "WC", only you could tell us if the challenge is worth the effort... ;)

I have a free to play 20 Druid that has full cleared it solo. She is not even close to BiS. It was NOT at all fast...

Just go in and kill all the mobs that drop the gloves. Killing bosses and any other mobs is just a waste of time. When you killed all the mobs go out and reset the dungeon.

If you’re having problem killing them go resto, you shouldn’t be able to die.

Okay I should have specified further. I have no problem with the logistics of solo clearing it, so long as it scales correctly. I imagine both resto or balance would be breezy.

I’m more curious if it is possible to do, as I see people talk about some recent updates making it so classic dungeons don’t scale below 60 for soloers, but I also see people talk on this forum about clearing WC solo on their twink.

Okay I should have specified further. I have no problem with the logistics of solo clearing it, so long as it scales correctly. I imagine both resto or balance would be breezy.

I’m more curious if it is possible to do, as I see people talk about some recent updates making it so classic dungeons don’t scale below 60 for soloers, but I also see people talk on this forum about clearing WC solo on their twink.

Yes, it scales to your level. Yes, you can go to the instance and stealth/clear the druid of the fang to farm a correctly scaled Fang/Slitherscale gloves.

Users who are viewing this thread