Can I get some help with this warrior theory-craft?

Just for fun to see what mastery got up to with the panda vendor gear. Note: not done yet gearing this hunter.

Regular BC gemmed gear:
crit 29%
haste 10%
mastery 12% (45 yards attack, damage increased by 28%)
versa 6%

With panda vendor gear:
crit 23%
haste 7%
mastery 21% (48 yards attack, damage increased by 47.3%)
versa 0%

I miss sniper shot and camo from higher levels. :(

Last edited:
I also still need to test it but Im at least 83% certain artifact weapons are better than hatebringer, even with the triple socket.
Ya ilvl 34 Artifact > even Crow with 3 (+3 strength gems) There's a 3 socket vers wep maybe but nah.

@OP you need haste. Get it from neck/rings until you get a nice socket ilvl 28 green. I'd take tons of haste over a few strength. The +wep damage enchants are fun to play with but not better than sader. Destiny is your best wep, if you can get one/two.

+2 stamina +2 strength are the gems you want or a combo of 1 Steady per 2 pure strength.

Et tu, Hash?
For him, that doesn't have ilvl 49, I think so. I'm a huge fan of wep damage but that proc seems pretty nuts.
[doublepost=1609223048,1609222850][/doublepost]Also I believe OH wep damage is calculated at 50% of MH in PvP. So you can have a crap wep with a great proc and benefit from your high ilvl MH. Would have to test this though, unsure if that's still the case.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=28217/tarren-mill-vitality-locket?bonus=6710

You say?

upload_2020-12-28_23-37-8.png

Ya ilvl 34 Artifact > even Crow with 3 (+3 strength gems) There's a 3 socket vers wep maybe but nah.

@OP you need haste. Get it from neck/rings until you get a nice socket ilvl 28 green. I'd take tons of haste over a few strength. The +wep damage enchants are fun to play with but not better than sader. Destiny is your best wep, if you can get one/two.

+2 stamina +2 strength are the gems you want or a combo of 1 Steady per 2 pure strength.

I looked it up and it's a BOE drop, where's a good place to set up shop and farm it on a lvl 20?

Wep damage is crazy but yea I don't think +2 will edge it out. Interesting though.

Come to think of it, this looks nucking futs
https://www.wowhead.com/item=30804/bronze-band-of-force?bonus=6852

Can anyone confirm +11?

Had the ring etc for long-ass time, the + weapon damage outside of actual enchants don't seem to give the same effects and don't really benefit non-agi users.

Has anyone tried the bramble staff on an arms warrior for the memes? How does it stack up vs non gf'd relic?

Also I believe OH wep damage is calculated at 50% of MH in PvP. So you can have a crap wep with a great proc and benefit from your high ilvl MH. Would have to test this though, unsure if that's still the case.
This is mostly true, although it gets very messy. Some attacks don't use off hand at all, and some are off hand only. Auto attacks only use whichever hand they come from. There is a .5 multiplier on off hand attacks and ability damage, but that only really means 50% of MH if there is an equivalent MH attack, otherwise it's just part of the damage formula of the ability. So the actual ratio of the values of MH to OH WDPS depends on what abilities you are using and how often you are using them.

All that said, I agree that it's probably easiest to just say the weighting is 2:1 and not worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread