Can I ask you bout something

Register here:

VK | Registration.

It's some kind of European MySpace site with 44 million ppls.

There is a contest running atm, 500 ppl out of 44 million that "refer" most ppl to the site, will get an Apple IPod 5th gen idk.

I've won a Shuffle last year in this contest ^^ so it's for real.

You can use fake mail anything, just register there. It got English and other languages.

ALSO YOU CAN SEE MY FACE

So plx, register. Thankiee! <3

Twinky whenever I see screen shots of you I wonder when rogues could use staffs

owait

Tonkks said:
Twinky whenever I see screen shots of you I wonder when rogues could use staffs

owait

I just saw toes in a BG a little bit ago, and I'm like "lol wannabe twinkytoes" because for half a second, I thought the real twinky was a rogue. Or was it... I just don't know anymore!

FrostShockIsOP said:
I just saw toes in a BG a little bit ago, and I'm like "lol wannabe twinkytoes" because for half a second, I thought the real twinky was a rogue. Or was it... I just don't know anymore!

can you explain your 29 twink's choice of weapons?

FrostShockIsOP said:

I want an explanation as to why your 29 rogue has shadowfang....

If you wanted to try a 29 rogue out and your 19 had shadowfang.. you should of rerolled another rogue. >_>

jailbot said:
you should of rerolled another rogue. >_>

Or sold the shadowfang and rerolled a shammy and a druid, then you are automatically good.

Lol he was 19 way way way back like early BC. I only paid like 50g for the SF, and it was only worth 100g max on my server. At the time I had gotten bored with 19 so leveled to 29, and this was prior to the SFK change. So I never could have possibly predicted a SF being worth as much as it is now. =p I only have it equipped to make 19 twink rogues cry.

At this point, yeah I wish I hadn't leveled him, but oh well. I was sick of one shotting noobs, and wanted to move to another bracket with bigger noobs. Roflol.

Users who are viewing this thread