EU+US Can anyone give me a class tier list? Also more questions.

Neon

666 god
How are q times?

Whats class tier list?

Are unusual specs like fire mages viable?

Thanks.

My question would be, is it generally believed the bracket will improve once the on-proc effects are toned down next patch?

edit- ooh, and ramsteins.

To receive accurate answers to your questions @Warglave @Neon, it might be better to wait till 8.1.5 drops--there are a lot of changes forthcoming that will shake up the bracket considerably. That said, nearly every spec can do well in this bracket, and it's been a hobby of some of the more experienced players to take a spec that's considered underpowered, and then demonstrate what it can do when played well. For example, @Alîce :-) rolled a WW monk, which many players previously considered pretty low-tier, and completely terrified the alliance with it. Fire mage is very viable--it's what I play most at 49. Even though arcane is, in many ways, a better spec damage-wise, fire performs very well with 2-3 specific setups and can burst down high-priority targets arguably faster than any spec in the bracket.

The point is, a good player who understands his or her character can succeed with nearly any spec at 49. It's a pretty balanced bracket, and a lot of the outlying, obnoxious items are likely to be brought down to earth a bit in the coming patch.

Users who are viewing this thread