Can an honest alliance fanboi explain this phenomenon

anyone can be american.

Still waiting on how "great" other countries are.... Kek...
Yes, America is the great "melting pot". Of that, there is no doubt.

dammit another thread Allybeboa'd

RIP debate

Waiting on the "question" still. For all there was, was a statement in the OP.
And as you see, I strive to rerail the thread ever back on track. Whilst all the time others continue to derail this precious gem.

/cheers

Start with a video game. Now you have a high ratio of youth to old people. Make it anonymous. Now you have trolls.

Add teams. Now you have love and hate. Add players who don't know what they're doing and who, because of that, also don't know what other players are doing. Now you have ignorance. Add expectations. Now you have rage. Add impatience. Now you have no organized competition. Add sentimentality. Now you have this thread.

Remove sentimentality. Now you have no problems! or
Remove expectations. Now you have fewer problems!

Start with a video game. Now you have a high ratio of youth to old people. Make it anonymous. Now you have trolls.

Add teams. Now you have love and hate. Add players who don't know what they're doing and who, because of that, also don't know what other players are doing. Now you have ignorance. Add expectations. Now you have rage. Add impatience. Now you have no organized competition. Add sentimentality. Now you have this thread.

Remove sentimentality. Now you have no problems! or
Remove expectations. Now you have fewer problems!

This.

I have literally never had an alliance of an equal or similar level attack or ever challenge me1vs1 ).

i have literally never seen you in any relevant 10v10s or even arenas

but small minded ape thinking 1v1s matter ecks dee

this needs a bump

Some data i have gathered

I have been playing on Nost for well over 8 months. While I only have one horde character, its already friendly w/ warsong outriders. I have never got more 35 kills on horde ( no joke).

While alliance I have got some 60kb, 70 kbs, 90 kbs and whatever. Horde at least has the balls to rez.

Alliance bitches just sit above the GY and refuse to move or go and hide in tunnels ''defending'' while losing 2-0 . Why is it like that? Whats with the cowards?

You have to be clueless or inbred if you think multiboxing is for the weak. Try it yourself then

And its very difficult to counter the mass alliance bitches /faggers otherwise. My question was simple tho. All you have to do is prove to me why alliance is not the bitch faction.

I have actually multiboxed at endgame in Mists of Pandaria, I enjoyed it quite so. What I loved was the challenge in battlegrounds of keeping all your characters in line and fighting off those pesky melee. But when someone plays 3 shadow priests against a bunch of undergeared stealthies then I really wonder where the challenge is. So tell me are you clueless or just inbred?

Lmao multiboxing PvE. maybe thats why Im the only boxer left pvp wise?

I am currently doubting you actually ever mutliboxed in pvp with its nuances. And ''undergeared stealthers'. All these alliance cocksuckers trying to farm kills w/ their eyepatches and rake stuns and even that PoS gear that gives +1 agility is now useful so they arent ''undergeared and underpowered''

Its a bitch faction just admit it tomorrow ill make a thread exactly why I pretty much distrust and dislike every single alliance player in this game

Last edited by a moderator:

I am currently doubting you actually ever mutliboxed in pvp with its nuances. And ''undergeared stealthers'. All these alliance cocksuckers trying to farm kills w/ their eyepatches and rake stuns and even that PoS gear that gives +1 agility is now useful so they are ent ''undergeared and underpowered''

Its a bitch faction just admit it tomorrow ill make a thread exactly why I pretty much distrust and dislike every single alliance player in this game

Still whining over one single piece of gear. People have been crying over the eye-patch for how long now? Almost half a decade? There are alternatives available. Besides, we all know Horde has the best caster gear.

Settle down, it will be just fine, I promise. Just drink a nice warm glass of milk and sleep the anger off.

/cheers

I am currently doubting you actually ever mutliboxed in pvp with its nuances. And ''undergeared stealthers'. All these alliance cocksuckers trying to farm kills w/ their eyepatches and rake stuns and even that PoS gear that gives +1 agility is now useful so they arent ''undergeared and underpowered''

I Bitch over a transmog piece, you have been contradicted.

Zelpner get the hell out of my threads and take allybeboa with you

My question still stands

Why do you alliance still try to farm kills while still holding the flag . Can an alliance bitch explain this to me?

Just now had a game the little alliance bitches tried to hold the flag and farm while losing. I actully used to do that too when I was alliance. Point is ive only EVER SEEN ALLIANCE DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
My question was simple tho. All you have to do is prove to me why alliance is not the bitch faction.

Nope. The burden of proof is on you to prove to us why alliance is the bitch faction. After all you are the one making the claim.

"When two parties are in a discussion and one asserts a claim that the other disputes, the one who asserts has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim."

Actually Id love to backup my claim w/ a shitton of proof but you cant post priv server screenshots

just waiting for a day when they will finally make a priv server forum place cos all this evidence is piling up and I have to sort through hundreds of ss for the best ones to pick from

Users who are viewing this thread