Can an honest alliance fanboi explain this phenomenon

inoobupro

Banned
Lately I've been thinking about this

Pretty much almost every super farmed(like with mega kills, not your random cropfarm 100+) screenshot in this bracket is alliance farming
.horde just doesnt quit for some reason and keeps rez'ing.(call it stupidity or stubbornness i dunno)

Alliance on US and EU on the other hand pussies out and stops spawning after maybe 25-30 kills tops.

Then retail world PvP...lmao I dont think Ive ever NOT been attacked by a skulled alliance

Playing US and EU( I have only experienced EU on nost) I have literally never had an alliance of an equal or similar level attack or ever challenge me1vs1 (unless it was a skull or multiple skulls or a group of 4 or more then they were more than happy ofc).

Or like they will stop spawning standing AFK in a graveyard or shadowmelded somewhere and you finally find them they try to /dance you when THEY WERE ATTACKING AND /LOL and/ SPIT on you like 2 minutes ago

And last but not least FoTMs... alliance has been FoTM stacking since vanilla its a pretty bad on Nost as well.

PS Dont bring RP in this I do not ever RP thats retarded this is just an observation why is it like this.
PSS Yes Im aware horde always has or had more p2wins.
PSSS horde fanboying is retarded6

shEHqzp.jpg

I have literally never had an alliance of an equal or similar level attack or ever challenge me1vs1

Maybe because all you do is queue in group of aggramar as a disc priest?

By the way as soon all those scummy stormscale plebs log on to their ravencrest fams, the wheel of eternal shame turns around.
That is how dull this bracket became, same people farm each other in different ways.

Dont have a EU on retail

Why do I play foTM on alliance??? Its THE ONLY way to play as alliance.

I truly miss the 2011-2012 days before these horde bifactonal whatever took over. When there was only one alliance warlock by the name of Nineteen and the rest were an endangered species.

Lately I've been thinking about this

Pretty much almost every super farmed(like with mega kills, not your random cropfarm 100+) screenshot in this bracket is alliance farming
.horde just doesnt quit for some reason and keeps rez'ing.(call it stupidity or stubbornness i dunno)

Alliance on US and EU on the other hand pussies out and stops spawning after maybe 25-30 kills tops.

Then retail world PvP...lmao I dont think Ive ever NOT been attacked by a skulled alliance

Playing US and EU( I have only experienced EU on nost) I have literally never had an alliance of an equal or similar level attack or ever challenge me1vs1 (unless it was a skull or multiple skulls or a group of 4 or more then they were more than happy ofc).

Or like they will stop spawning standing AFK in a graveyard or shadowmelded somewhere and you finally find them they try to /dance you when THEY WERE ATTACKING AND /LOL and/ SPIT on you like 2 minutes ago

And last but not least FoTMs... alliance has been FoTM stacking since vanilla its a pretty bad on Nost as well.

PS Dont bring RP in this I do not ever RP thats retarded this is just an observation why is it like this.
PSS Yes Im aware horde always has or had more p2wins.
PSSS horde fanboying is retarded6

Can you repeat the question please? Because I do not see one.

/cheers

If that is the case. Then someone was probably a lilley-livered politically correct liberal. And they reported him simply because they do not like America.
But I doubt that is what this thread is about.

/cheers

Not liking America is the default PoV for 95% of the world. By that logic you should have been banned by now.

It is hard to be "liked" when those "95%" want to be in your position in the world stage.
Please don't degrade this to yet another "American bashing" thread. EU has entire websites dedicated to this subject and their inferiority complex. Certainly you can find one. Instead, tell us why your country is great. If you can.

Or we could try and keep this on topic. Of which there really is not one, because there was not a question queried in the OP.

/cheers

It is hard to be "liked" when those "95%" want to be in your position in the world stage.
Please don't degrade this to yet another "American bashing" thread. EU has entire websites dedicated to this subject and their inferiority complex. Certainly you can find one. Instead, tell us why your country is great. If you can.

Or we could try and keep this on topic. Of which there really is not one, because there was not a question queried in the OP.

/cheers

anyone can be american.

Users who are viewing this thread