Can a level 10 Monk get back to Wandering Isles Legion Class Hall?

Like the title says, I can't use the portal to Wandering Isles (says requires level 48!) and the teleportation spell isn't available until level 11.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. A panda quest giver is following me all over Dalaran.

No Inn means no hearth.
No Teleport from dungeon/death exploiting
no RaF summon.
No Lock summon Obviously.
A GM might if they are cool but I doubt it as most don't get twinking mentally and would probably think your trying to get an unfair advantage by getting upgrade chance unlocked on your 10. despite the other classes having the buff.

Blizzard is dumb and puts content within content at the end of that content even though the content is meant to be played through the entire content. lol. example: Portal to Monk Order hall being 48 and 45 is end of xpac or heart of Azeroth being level 40 even though that is nearly the end of BFA. SL is crap and abuse was more important then a balanced game. To soon?

But NAH we 10 monks get screwed. But little does everyone know 11 is actually stronger as it holds the next tier of Legion BOE ilvl 20 instead of ilvl 13. but then you wouldn't be cool like the other conforming 10 players.

#11,12,13,14 superior twink life

Last edited:
You have to be in a Chromie time to use the portal (same thing for Shadowlands Portal too).
I don't why it's program that way, but AT LEAST we can go to our Class Hall now!

You have to be in a Chromie time to use the portal (same thing for Shadowlands Portal too).
I don't why it's program that way, but AT LEAST we can go to our Class Hall now!
Thats what I needed. Thanks man :D

Users who are viewing this thread