Calling all FCs

Did the math with boa leg/imperial gloves, defias set is better. 2ndly as a BM FC you will NEVER get accross the map at the start of the game alone, you don't have the mobility to do it. When I BM FC I politely ask a druid to bring the flag to me at the start of the game while I fight mid cause I know i will get picked off if i try to get past, a BM cant survive a hunter or a rog training him without guarding. And as it is against the rules to use it unless you have flag you have very little chance you will make it.

While in mid im playing like a frontliner would do, you know dps some people try to win mid, but you can drop combat so easily that there is plenty of time to swap to a more hp set for when holding the flag, its not even a problem if you are in a more damage set in mid with the flag at early stacks if you know your limitations.

I found just cause you have the flag and can guard doesn't mean you can go deep, everyone is in TS if they do a hard swap on you, you will die.

General rule for BM fc math is 1 ap = 18 hp, 1 stam = 32 hp, but with agi/bonus armor you get that extra dodge/armor reduction which helps it even out in the end, its why monkey gear is bis.

Sorry for the delay. Was at the beach all day! I've updated the OP to reflect the additions. KEEP THEM COMING. I'll be adding a link to this thread in the Megathread.
[MENTION=25924]Skrubform[/MENTION] Please try and get me a TI link on your new Druid.

This is a great starting point. Who plans on FCing tonight?

Sorry for the delay. Was at the beach all day! I've updated the OP to reflect the additions. KEEP THEM COMING. I'll be adding a link to this thread in the Megathread.
[MENTION=25924]Skrubform[/MENTION] Please try and get me a TI link on your new Druid.

This is a great starting point. Who plans on FCing tonight?

his name on the forums is tjstar but i can't seem to locate him and he says he can't post at all forum won't let him even though he's tried to reply to threads to get his "post count" up.

I tried heavy leg reinforcments on my 100 LW and it was 9stam. Which one is it?

I grinded out LW with garrison resources on one of my 100s and made every level of leg armor as I went along. It's either the 500 or the 575 one, but it's 11 stam, not 13. The recipe automatically upgrades itself as you increase in skill, and gets worse because blizzard really fucked logical scaling in WoD. The 400 one requires lvl 65 for some reason(but only the stam leg armor, it's weird)

Draconic/Primal leg reinforcements are also BiS str/agi leg armors.

Users who are viewing this thread