1. Hey Guest! We would appreciate it if you took the time to follow our new Twitter Account, the staff is working hard to make it a central hub for the latest news and content from XPOFF so through us a follow @ https://twitter.com/xpoff_website
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Along with allowing public access to the over 800,000 messages on the Twinkinfo.com Archive, we've also now enabled posting so users are free to reminisce and reflect together on our collective history. Threads that are made active once more will be moved outside of the Archive and into a more recent sub-forum. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

BwB - Recruitment

Discussion in 'Overwatch' started by Conq, Jul 12, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Conq

Conq Project Coordinator

Intro
    Hey everyone, if you're new here thanks for coming and i'm glad to have you! This place is like a home to me so I hope you feel welcome. If you heard of Blackwatch Battlegrounds (BwB) you may have a somewhat vague idea of what it actually is. I'm hoping this thread will clear it up a bit, basically Blackwatch battlegrounds is something with a low-maintenance mindset, yet very open minded to what can and can't be done in regards to whatever it is we're doing.

So right now the basic idea is get a 6 stack, okay great, this can be just random people we think to ourselves, or perhaps it will develop over time with the right support system, this is great, lets slowly work towards building a six stack, but that wasn't even the original idea, it just seemed like common sense to attach that to what we're doing.

So lets take a step back and consider the original idea "Blackwatch Battlegrounds" we're going to come out as a casual tournament creating organization, and see where it goes, again low-maintenance and open minded. This is awesome, Overwatch is the perfect game to get into right now by every measure through the lens of an esports enthusiast, it's impossible to miss the headlines, I don't need to go on about these things. The point is there is a huge level of interest in overwatch right now, and its on a cultural level, just the other day I was waiting in line at Chipotle and two guys started talking about Doomfist, and we get people in at my job regularly that play Overwatch.

Anyway there is a lot going on, so while we want to make sure what we do is done right, and that we take our time, there are things we can do when building this Organization before even producing events.
    Specifically with creating media for other mediums besides tournaments on twitch, that being said Twitch can and will be used in other ways, very soon we will be doing some content on there and places like Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, and even XPOFF. Now this sounds like a lot but if we take our time and do things right it'll all work out for everyone. So in short we are looking for a wide variety of talent that will join our team as we slowly build up what to what we hope to be a huge success, thanks for reading <3

The Basics
    To start we're looking for...

Team Captains/Coaches/Analyzers - (some spots filled)
    Capable of coaching, developing, and executing strategy and tactics, able to consult (when not live) with the broadcasting team in and out of game to give an enhanced level of broadcasting

One or more 6 man teams -
    Team will Play in regularly scheduled events of varying kind, teams are permitted to play in tournaments outside of Blackwatch Battlegrounds, you don't need to be an all-star but you are encouraged to help represent the The Blackwatch Battlegrounds.

Video Editors & Graphic designers - (some spots filled)
    Blackwatch Battleground intends to be coming out with a variety of content as a result we're recruiting for different medium.

Social Media enthusiasts - (some spots filled)
    Knowledgeable, adept at using Twitter, preferably with community management experience

Commentators - (some spots filled)
    Shoutcaster's must have a strong understanding of the Meta and be able to properly articulate the unfolding and strategy of a game.

Programmers - (some spots filled)
    We have some programming experience but not a ton! Lots of cool things could be done!

OBS Broadcasters - (some spots filled)
    Right now we have one broadcaster, we need more. You need strong hardware, internet, and ability to maneuver OBS and software.

Interviewee's -
    General Overwatch knowledge or specialty, High ranked on Overwatch, tournament experience, hoping to lead a team, or already doing so.

Independent Overwatch Streamers -
    We want people to believe in BwB as we do and represent what we are looking to bring to the community. Twitch is one of the most important places we can do that, people who love overwatch, love streaming and have gotten to know what we hope to bring to the community are our strongest assets, No streamer is to small or to big to wear our tag

In Summary
    We are casual, but ambitious, and we are passionate about this, all positions will receive the assistance they need to get started, we want to make this wonderful for everyone involved, If you're at all interested in seeing what you can bring to the table we welcome questions, please reach out to us on Discord or to myself TheRealConq#7009 or my partner Eaties#5358

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    ShinyHero likes this.
  2. OP
    Conq

Conq Project Coordinator

bump ;)

3. Fael

Fael Believer

I can coach
    Heroes: symmetra KappaPride

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    Conq likes this.
  4. partygirl

partygirl Toxic

i coach

5. OP
    Conq

Conq Project Coordinator

You know how to reach me if you want to discuss joining the Org =P

6. partygirl

partygirl Toxic

hehe im just joking, not interested

7. OP
    Conq

Conq Project Coordinator

figured xD

8. OP
    Conq

Conq Project Coordinator

although @partygirl I think you'd be exceptionally good at OW, lot more potential to get some real world benefit from it than WoW, though you probably have other goals that don't involve video games for that.

9. Devm

Devm Member

benjamin ur a nooooob :)

suck my dick,

Conq likes this.
  10. partygirl

partygirl Toxic

im going to university very soon so yeah im good, also i think the game is boring :)

11. OP
    Conq

Conq Project Coordinator

Updated this is just a heads up we're looking for affiliated streamers, basically anyone who supports the idea behind BwB and loves to stream Overwatch, hmu for more details and don't be afraid to ask questions, everyone involved should have something to gain!

12. OP
    Conq

Conq Project Coordinator

Updated with relevant information

13. OP
    Conq

Conq Project Coordinator

Still recruiting for all these roles, our team needs a winston and a dank hitscan, being able to play other heroes at at least a diamond level is a + as well!

14. Woddisc

Woddisc New Member

Im curious but too lazy to read all this tbh and im wondering if ur still looking for people

Woddisc#1942

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    Conq likes this.
  15. OP
    Conq

Conq Project Coordinator

Join the discord at the bottom of the article <3