Buying Legion and whatever else?

Nitten19

Royal Member
is it worth buying Legion for endgame? i want to but people tell me it is not easy to catch up to the current content this late in Legion, and i should just wait for the next big expansion to start.

I've had fun with it. It's actually really easy to catch up at this point. Pretty much every patch has made the expansion more alt and catch-up friendly. The only difficult part now is grinding out BiS legendaries if you're unlucky, and that only matters for somewhat serious PvE.

Gear barely matters for PvP. The only thing you really need to do is level your artifact weapon, and that's not too bad with the changes they've made to artifact power.

As long as you do the dailies you will be fine. The toughest part on you will be not having flying.
You will want to get your prestige up as quickly as possible if you intend to PvP at all.

/cheers

Totally worth it, once you get flying some world quests become a joke cuz you could just fly through the objectives 10/10

Get it, I've casually been playing it just for lore/Storyline purposes, because I love it and it hasn't been disappointing. In fact, if you are a core raider, you have plenty of raids(4, one incoming). If you are a PvPer, rating and all that stuff have always been there but you also have some weekly bg events that allow you to go into different-styled BGs, Winter arathi etc. Brawlers Guild. World Content, different questlines, DHs, voice-acting etc etc etc

If you have a horde 110, just queue ally on that. The merc NPC is right inside the dal sewers, he's up for horde pretty much 100% of the time.
Thank's for the tip.

Saturday afternoon / 1 hour in queue and still no pop. What a joke.

Edit: over 3 hours in queue. Looks like Khan isn't achievable anymore. Maybe in the next xpac when more players come back to the game and everybody has to level.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread