Burning Crusade

og-fochixi

Veteran
I've been checking the internet chatter, but, I have to admit that my search-Fu is not the best. Has there been any official word on if Burning Crusade expansion will be added to WOW Classic? I only ask because this was when I had my fondest memories of the game and playing a variety of twinks. I was considering coming back to the game because if WOW Classic but not until I know what kind of future there will be for twinking and for the game in general

Greetings @og-fochixi,

Welcome on this forum. To answer your question; Blizzard already has said that they'd release TBC if classic's a success here
(timelaps 15:25)

In March, blizzard has also send some surveys to some people and you can read that survey here: https://imgur.com/a/5BYOLNH

So yeah, there's basically 99% of chance that Blizzard's releasing a "TBC classic" with all things that have been said, aswell as a WoTLK, now there's no ETA on when. My guess would be 3-6 months after Naxx release which should be in december (evey phases last 3-4 months). So TBC at least Summer 2021.

Not officially announced but it is generally agreed that it is a virtual lock that TBC will happen sometime next year.

I’m curious if this community will be migrating to TBC servers.

Users who are viewing this thread