Build a 49, or 50

Wonky

I've got a 48 DK (BfA capped), this is my "main" but really he is only used to farm for professions on my lower twinks. So what I was mainly wondering is, is it worth it to stop at 49 so I can random que in chromie time, or take it to 50 and work on gearing there. I don't have high level friends to help with the raids for gearing at 50. 49 opens all the random ques, but I assume the PvP ques are pretty slow.

So I guess I'm asking which bracket would be easier to gear solo?

50s bgs are poppin every 5 min. kudos if you want to try to grind one out, its quite a project but very rewarding

50s bgs are poppin every 5 min. kudos if you want to try to grind one out, its quite a project but very rewarding

I'm fine with the grind, I've got time. Glad to know the bgs pop frequently, that's an added bonus for sure.

Should I grind out dungeons and get the profession stuff I need before hitting 50? I assume the only way to go back is to party sync, or get a group and go directly where I need to?

Chromie time goes away at 50 yeah, but I don't think you need it for grinding professions. Not sure about the party sync method, never tried.

Chromie time goes away at 50 yeah, but I don't think you need it for grinding professions. Not sure about the party sync method, never tried.

The grinding I was referring to mainly is for recipe drops from bosses in BC/Wrath for jewel crafting things. Grinding out the steady talasite stuff and meta gem recipes.

Users who are viewing this thread