Bugs and all other important stuff

Loveshack

Legend
Just thought I could start a universal thread where people could post some of the bugs that they encounter to help the admins and dev's make the site the best it can be in the least amount of time possible.

Will add as I find

-On the Arena Ladder page, when you go to hit page 2, it returns you to the home of the website.

I encourage everyone to use this thread to post their own findings.

there is an alert bug atleast for me whenever I post in a thread I get everyone elses posts as alerts

Just thought I could start a universal thread where people could post some of the bugs that they encounter to help the admins and dev's make the site the best it can be in the least amount of time possible.

Will add as I find

-On the Arena Ladder page, when you go to hit page 2, it returns you to the home of the website.

I encourage everyone to use this thread to post their own findings.

I fixed that this morning ^^

And before people type it xD We do have noticed some design flaws, specially on profile pages (at the top) which will get fixed sooner or later:)

I'm having trouble getting rid of the email notifications. I clicked it off in the user settings part, and then I learned I also have to unclick it when replying, but even then I still got another email notification earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread