Bug with Tumultuous Necklace Reward?

Just want to verify with other people.

I tried to farm this Tumultuous Necklace for my lvl 20 f2p alts by grinding random dungeons (SFK, RFC, WC & deadmines). I have got it for my f2p priest, shaman, monk, hunter, druid & pally. And, the drop rate was as expected.

However, i notice that this necklace was never rewarded for my mage alt. After countless run (much more than what i've done for other classes), none of the Satchel of Helpful Goods contained a necklace if I finished the random dungeon with a mage. This is unlikely due to bad luck.

I started to suspect that it is a bug. Does anyone ever able to get a Tumultuous Necklace from the Satchel of Helpful Goods rewarded for f2p random dungeons by running them with a f2p mage?

re-installed many times. (i needed to install the game client fresh ever time i played the game since i was playing the game in some public computer with hdd erased after reboot)

That's kind of like calling WalMart to report a robbery at your house, right? You're asking people who have no ability to resolve the issue for you even if they did know what's going on. If it is in fact a bug, I highly doubt any players on the forum have the power to restore the item or resolve the issue for you. On a side note, there are rare bugs that can take place and affect as little as one player across 10 million, if that were to be the case or the players with that same issue didn't care about it or weren't active forum users here - that approach wouldn't do you much good.

That's kind of like calling WalMart to report a robbery at your house, right? You're asking people who have no ability to resolve the issue for you even if they did know what's going on. If it is in fact a bug, I highly doubt any players on the forum have the power to restore the item or resolve the issue for you. On a side note, there are rare bugs that can take place and affect as little as one player across 10 million, if that were to be the case or the players with that same issue didn't care about it or weren't active forum users here - that approach wouldn't do you much good.

Are you guys inept? He is literally just trying to find out if any other f2p mages have the necklace before he either A. Wastes more time farming it, or B. Reports it for no reason. Stop replying if you have nothing.to say and go beat off to the sims some more you fucking losers.

I gave this guy multiple solutions to his issue, posting on forums out of curiosity to see if anyone else is having the issue is fine, sure. However, it's not going to help resolve the problem. Also before you start being a tough guy over a forum post sitting safe behind a computer screen, cussing and being a toxic idiot to other community members, why don't you attach some social media so we can put a face to you.
[doublepost=1552436357,1552436232][/doublepost]Also reporting for no reason isn't a thing - it's the first thing you should do when experiencing a bug, an issue, or anything that may be affecting your game play. That's LITERALLY why Game Masters exist. You've been educated though so now you know.

Users who are viewing this thread