Brumble's PvP Video

I just want to bump this and let everyone know that because of megaupload no longer available (via government a few months ago) and the hotfile version of this video being removed, there is currently no downloadable version of this video. So if anyone would be ever so kind as to reupload this to mediafire, that would be very much appreciated. I can't seem to find the file I downloaded a few years ago, so I'd like to just send this message out to anyone that can find theirs.

I could ask Brumble to upload it elsewhere if there is enough interest.

Please do, the editing and play style is very interesting to watch :D

so people think this person is good, in fact, after watching the video, i think he is pretty good. and everyone knows that i am good, but some are just too shy to admit it ^_^

now, i never played with this guy, however, i would like to point out that, his armory stats shows that, you can indeed tell if someone is good from his flag return ratio/winning ratio.

Brumble-Jaedenar, Nightfall, wsg played: 568, flag returned 991 (1.74 per game), flag cap 244 (0.43 per game)

Tacticss(80)-Azshara, Shadowburn(that's me), wsg played: 739, flag returned 1411(1.91 per game), flag cap 289 (0.39 per game)

Glancealot(49)-Azshara, Shadowburn(that's me), wsg played: 414, flag returned 1060(2.61 per game), flag cap 180 (0.43 per game)

now, don't you guys find it funny that my twink has the EXACT SAME flag cap ratio with his twink?

it's also worth noting that he has 109,696 kills and i have 118,748 kills on my 80 rogue, so guys, there is no becoming good over night, you gotta put in the work and that's why people say practice makes perfect.

i do admit tho, i click a few abilities where as he key binds them all effortlessly...

share your key bindings/mouse bindings if you don't mind.

lol glance even 2+ years ago still talking about flag returns as a measure of skill, quoted fer lolz

still best twink video

Brumble was the Atax of the 39 bracket. He set the bar skill-wise and was a great role model for all twinks. Such a nice guy too. Was always willing to help fellow twinks in need of assistance with anything. We'll never see another twink quite like him.

You will always be missed, Brumble.

Semi-annual bump for the best twink on Azeroth.

For anyone looking for his armory, he's level 90 now, and has changed realms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys! This might be a longshot, but ages ago, (probably inbetween 2009-2011) I had some chats with Brumble. And now, 4 years after, I'm in desperate need of talking to him once again. Is anyone able to send me some contact info of some sorts? I imagine he NEVER goes back to twinkinfo seeing as his rogue got leveled.

Hoping this works, I can't find the chat log on facebook or skype (knew I had him somewhere).

Anything will be helpfull!

And as always, bump, so that the world remembers!

Users who are viewing this thread