Bristlebark belt ilvl23

Jesjes7

Veteran
Does the ilvl 23 bristlebark belt still drop with the 6 agil 7 Stam? Wanting to use this on my rogue. Would this be my best option if I can’t afford the ruffian belt (9agil)?

Bristlebark still drops at 6agi/7stam. Its a decent budget option. Forest leather belt and inscribed leather belt also drop with the same stats. Vigorious Belt (from random dungeon satchels) of the quickblade (with 4 verse) is probably better. Belt of the Fang (2verse/4crit) and Girdle of the Blind Watcher (4verse/3haste) are other easy to get options.

Also I think https://www.wowhead.com/item=68750/imbued-pioneer-belt drops with the same 9 agility as ruffian belt.

Bristlebark still drops at 6agi/7stam. Its a decent budget option. Forest leather belt and inscribed leather belt also drop with the same stats. Vigorious Belt (from random dungeon satchels) of the quickblade (with 4 verse) is probably better. Belt of the Fang (2verse/4crit) and Girdle of the Blind Watcher (4verse/3haste) are other easy to get options.

Also I think https://www.wowhead.com/item=68750/imbued-pioneer-belt drops with the same 9 agility as ruffian belt.
Wait why does it say that the pioneer belt only as 4 agil?

Oh yes okay! Do you know where I can get that or where it drops? Also drop rate

Wowhead covers it fairly well. Its a drop rate from various lower level rares. Various 1-20ish zones. Basically run around on your twink killing rares and hope it scales.

Wowhead covers it fairly well. Its a drop rate from various lower level rares. Various 1-20ish zones. Basically run around on your twink killing rares and hope it scales.
So oh wowhead I was looking at the NPCs that drop the belt and then I went under all of their available loot and it told me that that best belt they’re drop would be 7 agil. Kinda lost

So oh wowhead I was looking at the NPCs that drop the belt and then I went under all of their available loot and it told me that that best belt they’re drop would be 7 agil. Kinda lost

It scales based on the level of who kills it. Sometimes. Theres a 9 agility version, but I don't know how easy/possible it is to farm.

Users who are viewing this thread