Bring back Private Server Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

ytrapdren

Grandfathered
When I first found this forum back in 09 i've been a long time lurker, and i've always been given the sense that this is a community orientated site and always will be, being a cliché hub for people to visit and talk about wow twinks.
But recently, there was a decision to remove the private server section, the only 'portal' for us 19,29,39 or 70 twinks to actually converse and discuss servers and inform others about upcoming releases. Now this section has been removed, it is almost as if you don't want twink servers to be active, in itself actually killing off the little activity we already have, resulting in our small community slowly dying.

Now I know your argument will be along the lines of 'to legitimize twink info' but please, give me another reason. There are private servers like molten wow with thousands of players, donating to their server and Blizzard is doing jack shit about it, then you come up with some bullshit trying to "legitimize twink info" by removing the private server section, hang on a minute, this seems quite fishy.

Aside from that, metaphorically, this forum is a floor above a large hole which holds everything together, for people to connect.
Removing the private server section pretty much goes against your own morals and standards of running this forum.
So I implore you, please reconsider your decision on removing the private server section and hold a democratic vote for all members to give their say, because quite frankly you're killing off our community.

Find another website to discuss Private servers. Think what you want of us, and belittle the site all you want. It's not changing. I fully respect your passion for private servers, but it represented a very small portion of the site, and it is not what the site was intended for. I'll say this again. If this had been prohibited in the first place, there would be no farce.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread