US Bring back my old 19 from BC?

the agm and tunic will be nice to have
I'm gonna hop on and go through the bank later on, I think.

I mostly like it for having Tunic.

But I haven't really done 19s since WoTLk, and haven't used this guy much in years. But I was going over looking at what I've got on various accounts I haven't used in years, and remembered this guy.

AGM and Tunic are pretty sweet. Seal of wrynn is GFd, but not really BiS. Bank might have some interesting stuff..though you've missed a lot of good GFd things.
Yeah. :/ I haven't really bothered with 19s, like I said. I got big into 60s in BC and WoTLK, and 70s after. Been doing mostly F2P since that became a thing. But I loved 19s and 29s in vanilla/bc.

I think I'm going to scour all the accounts I've got and see what toons of various levels have interesting GF'd gear. Should be fun.

Yeah. :/ I haven't really bothered with 19s, like I said. I got big into 60s in BC and WoTLK, and 70s after. Been doing mostly F2P since that became a thing. But I loved 19s and 29s in vanilla/bc.

I think I'm going to scour all the accounts I've got and see what toons of various levels have interesting GF'd gear. Should be fun.
If you find a 60 war with 9/9 t3 and CA ill buy it plez and thankyou❤️ Or just a 60 with CA

I sold all my 60 T3 toons during Cata. :/

If I sitll had any of my T3 60s, I wouldn't be selling them haha.

All the idiots that got them ended up leveling them.

is agm even that good on rogue? wouldnt u want vers trink x2? its def cool 2 have but idk if its bis atm

is agm even that good on rogue? wouldnt u want vers trink x2? its def cool 2 have but idk if its bis atm
Probably.

Since iLevel no longer is king, and vers is great, I doubt it's that great atm.

Probably.

Since iLevel no longer is king, and vers is great, I doubt it's that great atm.
ya plus u dont need stam to 100-0 cheese some1 in the opener xd

Users who are viewing this thread