BRING BACK CORRUPTED ASHBRINGER / OLD LV. 60 NAX XMOG!

Speratic

Grandfathered
Hello all, I want to get a thread going to see how many people would be interested in blizzard bringing back Corrupted Ashbringer / Old Tier 60 Naxrammas Xmogs back into the game including the Tier sets and original weapons! My hopes is that we can get thousands of people to join so that maybe they’ll consider putting them back into the game! I just think it should be obtainable without having to pay loads of gold, because the average player ( not myself ) have no chance to get these rare items. Btw, just so you know, I own Full T3 Dreadnaught, Crypstalker, Earthshatter and almost all dreamwalker, so before you say something like oh stop being cheap, I have the sets, and I have the funds to buy the rest of the sets, and I probably will before they ever reintroduce them if at all. Thanks for hearing me out, let the train start! And if all else, fails, just Corrupted Ashbringer would be nice. My forum post on wow is https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/bring-back-corrupted-ashbringer-old-lv-60-nax-xmog/191406, if you agree or even don't agree, please go post on that thread letting us know how you feel, lets see what the majority of people say! I did a poll about this on my facebook wow group a month or so ago and the overwhelming majority said they wanted these items back! Cheers for starting something!

yeah lets make this myth of a weapon casual, I suggest a loom version so no1 feels left out!

As awesome as this would be, I’m not sure blizz would do it

Classic comes out in a few months and any petition like this will likely be answered with, “wait till classic comes out and get it there”

As awesome as this would be, I’m not sure blizz would do it

Classic comes out in a few months and any petition like this will likely be answered with, “wait till classic comes out and get it there”
Do you know how one goes about making a petition? and yea, I'll still make one anyway! I'm just crazy enough to try.
[doublepost=1559745358,1559745314][/doublepost]
They have Arcanite Reaper on the BMAH now. I honestly don't see what the problem would be to simply add a few iconic naxx weapons into the BMAH rotation (looking at you, MoM).
it would be gold cap everytime, and i'd never get it til like, the moon fell out the sky, i make hella gold, i just can't hold onto that much gold, i've never been one to hold onto much liquid without reinvesting it immediately xD i wish they will just do it during the anniversary event, or vanilla nax timewalking
[doublepost=1559745445][/doublepost]
o l o

this has been a topic for every xpac after tbc
everytime the answer is NO
it's been and still is a retarded idea

Yeah I played back in bc when all this stuff was still obtainable easily but. I had no clue that raid even existed otherwise I would have been farming TF out of it for any/everything I could get my hands on lol. Honestly I like the idea of a 60 time walking raid, maybe a new storyline. What I want even more than this though is for them to add the full ashbringer quest chain in classic wow that they never ended up implementing.

Users who are viewing this thread