Brewfest Trinkets Not Proccing

Conwaytwitty

Grandfathered
Idk if its just me, but I got some of the trinkets from the brewfest boss and tested em out. Tested on target dummy and other npc bosses for like a good 5 to 10 mins a few times today. Did not get one proc. When it happened the first time, a few hours ago, I submitted a bug report. Ik I am prob gonna get some ppl who say or think "blizz won't care" or "2 years from now and blizz hasn't fixed yet", but I wana know, has anyone else had this issue? If so, has anyone else reported this? Also, the characters that I tested on were my 39s.

Mine don’t proc either for my 39 drood >:-/

^ Yep.

Report it as a bug.

It's likely unintended. And either way, doesn't hurt to bitch to Blizz.

Are any of them, even end game working? Can anyone confirm the trinkets that have dropped this time (Not ones from previous years looted in the past) on any bracket working? Ive not seen anyones work.

Update: My 39s friends just told me they proc in duels only, so this is definitely a bug. Other ppl try this on other lvls to confirm and maybe add that they only proc during duels when u submit a bug report.

Update: My 39s friends just told me they proc in duels only, so this is definitely a bug. Other ppl try this on other lvls to confirm and maybe add that they only proc during duels when u submit a bug report.
I will try dueling on my 20 and see if it procs on that, and also outside of instances against mobs.

The good news is, if this is truly the case, then they should be something they actually fix and we can expect to see fixed for our twinks.

Submit the bug everytime you log in por favor, let's get it fixed
I second this, please tell all your friends (if you have any), it takes 2 seconds and if there's a time to report that they'd pay attention, it's now.

They work at 60.

They are not designed for lower levels but with THE new scaling system it confuses ppl. Erlier trinks had a 60 req

The trinkets are a 10% proc chance every minute i believe. It is pretty stupid to make the proc chance that low.. i hope blizzard can buff the proc % if not the trinket is useless..

imo some of those are game-breaking trinkets and shouldnt be useable. I get some twinks enjoy being twinks just to 1 shot levelers(the losers of the twink world if we are being honest) The rest of us enjoy actually playing against other evenly matched twinks. Some of those trinkets allow for no healer to be able to heal through that amount of damage and it is an on use. Use it then do your own personal damage on top of that. If people were running around constantly using that trinket I wouldnt enjoy twinking anymore because it takes the competitive right out of it and turns it into "who has the trinket on cd" 1 item should not break something. 3600hp shaman with that trink went from 3600-0 in 4 seconds with 0 other damage done by the actual twink in a duel. Use it for gag duels or dueling higher levels to goof around or see how high of a level you can beat as a twink but it shouldnt be something used in bg's imo keep it broken(or working as intended so not working in bgs).

imo some of those are game-breaking trinkets and shouldnt be useable. I get some twinks enjoy being twinks just to 1 shot levelers(the losers of the twink world if we are being honest) The rest of us enjoy actually playing against other evenly matched twinks. Some of those trinkets allow for no healer to be able to heal through that amount of damage and it is an on use. Use it then do your own personal damage on top of that. If people were running around constantly using that trinket I wouldnt enjoy twinking anymore because it takes the competitive right out of it and turns it into "who has the trinket on cd" 1 item should not break something. 3600hp shaman with that trink went from 3600-0 in 4 seconds with 0 other damage done by the actual twink in a duel. Use it for gag duels or dueling higher levels to goof around or see how high of a level you can beat as a twink but it shouldnt be something used in bg's imo keep it broken(or working as intended so not working in bgs).

What a shit opinion lol go back to legion

They are available to literally everyone level 20 or higher, and for a good amount of time, and will be each year.

It's not like it's something that's likely to be quickly GF'd or working not as intended / abuse of mechanics.

I get the point, and that's something I generally would agree with...but these aren't exactly something that I think fits that.

What a shit opinion lol go back to legion
found the loser. triggered.

yes because being able to press 1 button and everything die around you is enjoyable long term.. either you are 12 or just stupid.

Which one of these trinkets are you using that is a 1 button nuke to everyone around you?

Because that certainly doesn't sound like any of the trinkets that drop from Brewfest.

Because is dude. You can't convince me otherwise.
I still think fondly about my level 1 twink with Enti's in WoTLK.

Ahhh..those rend ticks.

Users who are viewing this thread