Break Wood Things

Elitesniper

Grandfathered
Was on my Paly and I went from 75% hp to dead in about 2 seconds, I thought it was Cobalt Bomb but instead I was gangbanged by pack of Wooden tables...what are these demons?

Reactions: KPI
You can buy them when you're revered (notsure) with Shado-Pan in Pandaria.
You get rep badges from killing Zandalari Warbringer and Zandalari Warscout which can be found in 5/7 of the zones in Pandaria.
Then you want mail all the rep badges to whatever twink you want the boards on.

I would not recommend using this item, unless you want 90% of the twink playerbase to hate you.

I thought these got fixed many moons ago?
naw EU players use them all the time when i'm playing 20-29s there

i've only ever seen one NA player use them before in twink bgs lmao idk why

naw EU players use them all the time when i'm playing 20-29s there

i've only ever seen one NA player use them before in twink bgs lmao idk why

This was an issue years ago (like 2014 or 2015) and was fixed. I can't find anything about it from that time frame. Still looking.

I don't know what is more autistic.
Being forced to watch healers pressing 1 button over and over or enjoying melting their faces within a global and watch em afk out.

They are obtainable from Shado-pan faction when Honored. This is actually incredibly easy to achieve. You farm the Zandalari rares on your main for 7-8 Shado-pan tokens (Bind on Account). Mail them to your 19, use 1 and then set it as your bonus faction (star will appear next to faction after consuming first token. Then hit Honored, get a friend to fly you to the faction Quartermaster and buy them.

Be warned though: Some guilds will actively kick and blacklist their own members if they use them. You may also be blacklisted from War Games if you are interested in playing them. It depends on who's running them obviously, but a lot of players frown upon their use.

Banned from wargames lol. 19 is such a toxic pile of sh!t. You aren’t even holding wargames and yet they’re threatening to ban someone for disobeying them.

Sounds like a lot of trouble but I’m gonna farm on my 19 just to cause people like this’s head to explode.

Russian Culture Cheating Values... Only the rashans are using these things, mostly. If you see a wooden chairs running around, press "Shift + Space" and you`ll see some russians with cyrilic names for sure. Russians love to cheat/exploit shits in every MMO game.

Users who are viewing this thread