brambleking rare in WOD

is it a one time shot or can you farm even after no longer shown as silver rare?

One time shot from the rare. I've heard of ppl getting it from the mobs around too at a low ass DR.

So i was just checking if he might have reset with the patch (he didnt) and I saw him patrolling... does he do that?

I'd always seen him in the spawn spot and nowhere else. :confused:

edit- also, just fyi if you kill demidos one ridge over, his ilvl 44 neck will NOT equip even tho it says level 10 required.

so probably best thing to do is reroll 10s, see if i get it, delete/repeat

yeah wowhead says other mob drops it. not sure about that, since wowhead has been unable to keep up to date, due to all the changes blizzard has made

Can anyone confirm the mobs actually drop staff or has a screenshot been posted anywhere? I don’t trust wowhead after years of disappointment and loot changes.

Can anyone confirm the mobs actually drop staff or has a screenshot been posted anywhere? I don’t trust wowhead after years of disappointment and loot changes.

I think it's only from the rare. It's likely people have killed the rare and the trash at the same time, gone to loot the trash and got the staff thinking it came from them.

Honestly if you are not too attached to your char its faster to re-roll a level 10 until it drops. 40% drop chance from the rare

I think it's only from the rare. It's likely people have killed the rare and the trash at the same time, gone to loot the trash and got the staff thinking it came from them.

Honestly if you are not too attached to your char its faster to re-roll a level 10 until it drops. 40% drop chance from the rare

I’m already unsubbed and haven’t even killed the rare, just looking for stuff to do between pops while unsubbed if it doesn’t drop :p

Not of much use to me either but I like testing weird stuff.

This is the best data I've seen so far, I don't think it drops:
upload_2021-3-10_12-42-52.png

https://xpoff.com/threads/just-gonna-leave-this-here.95056/

Users who are viewing this thread