Brackets?

The numbers you're using are making me think of BG team sizes, but the title is making me think of leveling brackets...

What?

oh sorry im talking lvl not team size
Brackets are 10-19, they also don't pop with xp off twinks so unless you're a leveler you won't be qing in that bracket anyways. Your only real options are f2ps, vets, linked f2ps, and expac capped 50s.

Brackets are 10-19, they also don't pop with xp off twinks so unless you're a leveler you won't be qing in that bracket anyways. Your only real options are f2ps, vets, linked f2ps, and expac capped 50s.
So everything is just trophy toons

My personal experience.. Lvl14.. The last few days I have been doing some random queue dungeons.. About 20 runs, only once I met a lvl10 monk who is tanking, didn't exam his gears but his health went down to critical 10% sometimes when he pulls big time.. I run a hunter, using bc gears with sockets, engin ROTP gears, jc ROTP gears, and pair of ROTP tsunami.. I manage to 1-2 shot sometimes.. I didn't do the precise calculation, it's visual estimation.. When the other 4 players were reducing the target's health gradually together, i say it takes the 4 players over 5 seconds to bring the health from 100 to 50%, I fire an aim shot and a big chunk of that health was removed instantly, sometimes as high as 80-90%.. My lvl10 hunters with all socketed gears cant do that

Users who are viewing this thread