US Bots

Goatee

Legend
I just got into a AB with 13 bots on the alliance side... no surprise we won that one 1600-0 but also we got into a WSG with only 6 alliance toons... is there something wrong?

gonna guess ya either a lucky duck for having easy victory or they're now running out of good players to use battlegrounds to run around with.

Yeah it would be lucky, but I'm just trying to get 6k hk's on this toon : / no one to kill.

Here's the story.

Today, someone on Horde who lacked 1x item: [Life] ran close to 10 alternate accounts on Alliance, simultaneously queuing both his Horde (main) toon and all those Alliance toons so that they would be in the same battleground - easy win for Horde when nobody on Alliance is fighting, see?

It was going on for hours until we had a few more responsive players. We booted about 7 in one Arathi Basin. More entered, and those were booted as well. Finally, the culprit tabbed into his alliance toon to say "f*** you all," to which I responded with a warm "piss off." I suppose that he was upset that we gave his 10 other accounts deserter (I think?). 5 seconds before the BG ended, we booted him and gave him a deserter as well.

We lost that battleground, but never saw the "BOTS" again. We went on to win the next few BGs.

The battleground prior to the one I just described was Warsong Gulch. Three BOTS (I call them BOTS for simplicity's sake) just sat in the same spot doing nothing. Eventually, people caught on and we booted them.

Although we were already at a disadvantage - the team was in disarray and Horde had already captured a flag - our team was well-geared and experienced. We proceeded to kick their collective sorry asses and finished the game 2-1... with missing players.

How about that?

-Deadly
I felt discouraged to go on my ally druid and "help" since I realized that there were just bots and they were leaving right before the bg started... even 13 sitting in stealth at the starting area in AB

World of Warcraft 3_7_2017 5_47_09 PM (2).png

Didn't show all of them but yeah, judging by hk's and the three druids from Area52 on the bottom, you can tell they're bots

here we go:
World of Warcraft 3_7_2017 5_47_37 PM (2).png

Here's the story.

Today, someone on Horde who lacked 1x item: [Life] ran close to 10 alternate accounts on Alliance, simultaneously queuing both his Horde (main) toon and all those Alliance toons so that they would be in the same battleground - easy win for Horde when nobody on Alliance is fighting, see?

It was going on for hours until we had a few more responsive players. We booted about 7 in one Arathi Basin. More entered, and those were booted as well. Finally, the culprit tabbed into his alliance toon to say "f*** you all," to which I responded with a warm "piss off." I suppose that he was upset that we gave his 10 other accounts deserter (I think?). 5 seconds before the BG ended, we booted him and gave him a deserter as well.

We lost that battleground, but never saw the "BOTS" again. We went on to win the next few BGs.

The battleground prior to the one I just described was Warsong Gulch. Three BOTS (I call them BOTS for simplicity's sake) just sat in the same spot doing nothing. Eventually, people caught on and we booted them.

Although we were already at a disadvantage - the team was in disarray and Horde had already captured a flag - our team was well-geared and experienced. We proceeded to kick their collective sorry asses and finished the game 2-1... with missing players.

How about that?

-Deadly
my ninja my ninja

what r u playing nowadays? seems like we're Qing at dif times :(

How weird loool

Is there a common pattern in who was playing on horde side during these games with alliance bots?

Time to drop names.

This is the bg Ally ended up winning that had the bots / multi-boxers at the start. They ended up leaving / being kicked early on but I don't see any names that are also in @Goatee's screenshot. But I'm missing Horde names due to the way it's sorted. Next time I see it I'll screenshot all Horde names.
bg with bots.JPG
Some of these guys we know to be ok and I've seen many times before so I know it's not them. I'll be keeping an eye out for this again!:mad:

Why are the bots making the que longer? Is it because people are leaving when they see them

Why are the bots making the que longer? Is it because people are leaving when they see them

Because most people leave the bg which puts on deserter, or they're just annoyed by them

Users who are viewing this thread