Boost Trade

cFx

Grandfathered
Hey!

I´m looking for a boost trade on EU, I want to boost my 60 alliance rogue through mc, bwl and aq40 and looking for someone who would pull me through all this every week ... for exchange I`d boost his twink. Running with 2 Accounts through the raid instances isn`t fun.

I´m going to transfer my rogue to horde soon, so I`d prefer an horde, who would boost be and in exchange I`d boost his alliance char, cuz I don`t have any high level horde.

If you`re interested just pm me or reply

Hey!

I´m looking for a boost trade on EU, I want to boost my 60 alliance rogue through mc, bwl and aq40 and looking for someone who would pull me through all this every week ... for exchange I`d boost his twink. Running with 2 Accounts through the raid instances isn`t fun.

I´m going to transfer my rogue to horde soon, so I`d prefer an horde, who would boost be and in exchange I`d boost his alliance char, cuz I don`t have any high level horde.

I will be transfering my warlock sooner or later to horde aswell, I am interrested in this, once again can you add me skype?

Best regards Shamatix.

Hey!

Hey!

If you any of you might need a boost in some of the Vanilla Raids I am willing to help with some runs. I don't know about every week, but if any just need a couple of boosts and I have some free time, I am willing to help Horde EU people. :)

-Cheers,
Jiffy.

Users who are viewing this thread