EU+US Boomkin or feral 99

Not sure at 99, but I main feral and played it during legion at level 100. All you’ll really lose is bloodtalons, moc and brutal slash, which will affect aoe, damage and spread pressure. They should be pretty good though, considering they are good at max lvl. They can perform well in so many different ways, since they can either be used as spread pressure for rot comps in arena (jungle cleave or Ebola cleave) or single target for bursts comps. (FMP).

I’ve played feral in both pve and pvp, and in pve it seems like one of the most fun classes, since you are constantly managing buffs and dots and timing refreshes properly. The class has a lot of depth to it in pve in order to maximize dps in a variety of fights. So idk, might be bias but I think feral is one of the most engaging pve specs, and is pretty fun in pvp. They are considered op in pvp pretty often, since they have both spread pressure and single target pressure, lots of stuns, mobility. The one downside is they can be really squishy, so you have to work on using bear form/positioning and range to your advantage

Most twink i saw were balance surely because its stronger, but i would go kitty instead of turkey. Cats Rules!

I ran into the first feral I've seen last week. He did really good damage but I noticed he seemed to only be hitting the clothies so I'm guessing he doesn't do well against the armored folks. With the number of paladins, warriors, and dks in this bracket...you need to be able to kill plate wearers :)

I used to level up a feral 99 druid a while ago, this is definitely the best for proper PvP, instanced or savage, proper talents offer you as much resistance as balance in boomkin form, burst is insane, control is optimal as well. Need proper talents such as Ysera's regen and aoe entrangl
To have really strong damages you'll need to unlock some of your A.Weapon's traits though which is not necessarly the case as balance
heres the toon now 109twink but not played since weeks
https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/arakarahm/ushuaïa

Users who are viewing this thread