EU+US Boomie stats

Carvin

Veteran
Hey guys,

new to twinking and was wondering if any other boomys would like to share which stats are the best. Currently for me i've been using gear and enchants with lots of INT and VERS.

thx

boomkin benefits a lot from haste aswell since it's main damage source comes from dots. i've geared my boomies int>haste>vers usually, not sure what the optimal stat weights are.

hi! i prefer a spellpower and vers heavy build on my boomkin - i prioritize int > vers> haste > crit (but dont ever take an extra point or two of int while losing out on a bunch of vers - for example, aurora bracers (11 int/9stam) are way way worse than gwenyth's bracers (6 int/9 stam/11 vers - you actually get more damage from the vers as long as you have a healthy amount of sp to start with. same thing with a glyphed cloak (10 int/9 stam) vs chain link towel (6 int/9 stam/10 vers)

can check armory below if you'd like (my unexploited set) - im pretty much unexploited gear bis. not only does vers get better with the more sp you have, having a healthy amount of vers will make you tanky to the millions of mm hunters and warriors around.

Users who are viewing this thread