Bonus Armor on gear (primary and secondary version)

Would bonus armor be relevant by today's standards?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I knew this, welcome to World of Warcraft. I hope you like it better than the cave you lived in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I might be extremely late to the party, so apologies if this is old news, but I came across an uncommon stat on armor with niche sources. Any type of armor from timeless isle armor tokens for tanks (only tested with plate) have a chance of gaining bonus armor as a white stat because* of specific affixes, and WoD gear can have one of their secondaries replaced with bonus armor, but I'm assuming only on necklaces, rings and such. As far as WoD goes, I think it's a safe bet that bonus armor as a green stat follows all the rules it did when it was live. MoP bonus armor seems to work differently altogether.

BA_3.jpg
BA_1.jpg

I miss when things like armor, hit rating, parry, and expertise mattered.

Armor still matters very much in 60s. There is no comparison to a tank without dungeon 0.5 two set, and one with the set. The 200 armor gives a great deal of reduction for plate (about 20%). And non tank classes like rogue with shadowcraft 2 piece or a warlock with magister 2 piece benefit even more. (Close to 25% more reduction)

Users who are viewing this thread