EU BoE farming. Few questions.

Guanyin

Grandfathered
I realize this may have been answered already and I skipped over it, but I figured it can't hurt to ask either way. First off, I assume 99 BoE's still drop as world drops for level 99 characters?

In that case, I'm going to assume that the best place to farm them is at deepcavern murlocs? I spent a few hours there on a 99 DH, hoping for a few useful drops. Nothing yet, but I've only been there for around 4-5 hours total now, so I've only just started.

Lastly, if this is indeed the way to get 99 epics, there's of course always a chance I'll instead get an epic I don't need. I play on Draenor - EU and would be more than happy to hold on to some specific drops for any other 99s here. I may even update forums here with any BoE's that may drop before I'm BiS myself.

There are a couple places with super fast spawns due to being a Quest location. Those locations are useful for AP grinding but as for the World Epics it's always going to be luck of the draw. One thing to consider is that the Epics you don't need can be sold and the gold used to purchase the ones you do want.

Murlcos is best spot to farm epics because

...there's always groups doing it in the LFG tool. If you dont get in one of these, odds are you may wind up competing with one of the opposite faction. If you run into a group of your own faction and they wont/dont invite you just AoE everything you can and let them kill finish it, you still get credit for same-faction kills and it'll be faster result than trying to solo scraps.

Users who are viewing this thread