BoA helms / arena

Johneffer

Legend
So I hear it takes a minimum of 90 days to get boa helm and Arenas are... gone?

What is the reasoning for this?

I'm thinking the 90 days for Boa Helm has to do with the cap on daily guild rep and represents a projection on how long it will take you to go from 1-20 or whatever the guild level requirement is to get that helm.

Takes? As far as I know, stay in the guild and play as you like while it levels, not like it's some daily farming thing

Have your 80 join a large, active guild. You'll reach level 20 in no time. (2 or 3 months). It's not like they were just going to be handed to you.

Yeah, it's not like fishing where you are actively trying for the hat, it's passive, once you are honored you really don't have to play your main at all.

I'm just going to wait around until guilds start hitting level 20 then I'll join them and level to 85. That should get me to honored or close to it.

Pizza said:
I'm just going to wait around until guilds start hitting level 20 then I'll join them and level to 85. That should get me to honored or close to it.

80-85 got me to 849/6000 friendly since there is a weekly cap for guild reputation.

_Arkant_ said:
80-85 got me to 849/6000 friendly since there is a weekly cap for guild reputation.

Yep, but according to Blizzard that is a bug? If it's not I'll just level until I hit the weekly cap and then I'll wait until the next week to continue leveling. Will be easy! Just got into a guild with 950+ members and there was 60+ members online. Sounds promising that they will get level 20 as quick as the cap allows. :)

Pizza said:

BoA helm rewards do not indicate that you have to be honored with the guild.

Grabco said:
BoA helm rewards do not indicate that you have to be honored with the guild.

You do though!

Source

Also, it's going to take roughly 92 days from December 10th if the daily cap is 6246K to get a guild up to level 20. Remember, this is if your guild makes the cap all 92 days.

Pizza said:
You do though!

Source

Also, it's going to take roughly 92 days from December 10th if the daily cap is 6246K to get a guild up to level 20. Remember, this is if your guild makes the cap all 92 days.

Interesting, yeah i'll probably just join a guild and park my main for a while. I like the way fishing hat looks on twinks though not sure if I want to change.

Users who are viewing this thread