BMAH nerf for EVERYONE under 60

coolbank

Legend
you cannot access the BMAH until level 60 now this change is absolutely stupid and it potentially grandfathered 25 tabard achievement which is also stupid (i have 3 tcg tabards pre bmah anyways) im testing on level 50s going to revendreth rn which will truly test it but you cannot use wod one until 60

test concluded level 60 required

Last edited:
you cannot access the BMAH until level 60 now this change is absolutely stupid and it potentially grandfathered 25 tabard achievement which is also stupid (i have 3 tcg tabards pre bmah anyways) im testing on level 50s going to revendreth rn which will truly test it but you cannot use wod one until 60
I know you're out of the loop so I feel very sad for when you realize everything else level ones aren't able to do now :Sadge:

I know you're out of the loop so I feel very sad for when you realize everything else level ones aren't able to do now :Sadge:
yep this is kinda why i quit during legion and didnt play much since then

the only reason im playing retail right now is to sell enough stuff i have left from collecting to fund server transfers via wow tokens for my tbc characters to hopefully go to a healthy enough server to raid and also prep for a plan to make level 1 guilds on the server ideally i wanted a healthy balanced server if possible so horde wouldnt feel bad rolling there

Last edited:

test concluded level 60 required

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23529209/shadowlands-content-update-notes#item15

Black Market Auction House
  • Max level is now required to access the Black Market Auction House.
  • The Mighty Caravan Brutosaur is no longer sold by vendors and will now be occasionally available on the Black Market Auction House.

Users who are viewing this thread