Bloodsail Buccaneer Rep Help.

Domunique

Legend
Hey guys :)

Right now I'm on an F2P Death knight (Human, Frost), I just finished the beginning quest chain and I'm out of the starting zone.

I also have my own (level boosted) level 90 Rogue (Night Elf, Subtlety).

Server Khaz' Goroth (if anyone cares to know).

I just wanted to know where is the most efficient place to farm Bloodsail Buccaneer rep.

I'm doing this obviously for the Feat of Strength achievement and the 'Bloodsail Admiral' name title.

Right now I'm farming the NPC spawns at the bottom of the Arathi Highlands.

It's incredibly slow I just wanted to know if there was another way, I'm literally on my Death Knight right now and cannot log out so if you want to say something, spare your silence and let me know ASAP! ;)

Thankyou x.

This guide is the one Crystal was referring to - it's definitely the best way to do it.

Using that method, I believe it took me ~7.5 hours (including DK starting zone) to solo the achievement on a F2P DK. If you can do it on a Human (for the Rep bonus) and with 90 support, it should go fairly quick.

Gather some friends, realmhopp to lowpop server grp (cuz the BB guards scale depending on server population). You should be able to farm them with 2-3 lvl 100's.
If not maybe try realmhopp the arhatti mobs.
GL!

How did this end up going for you?

I done it, and I'm Rockin' the name title for now as I think I have used 'The Hallowed' for far too long.

I basically stuck to my guns and kept farming in Arathi Highlands, took me around 8 hours but I watched anime whilst doing so, so I was fine.

I encourage this thread to stay up, thanks for your suggestions guys and I hope this helps out or inspires anyone else who is going after this achievement.

Thankyou x

Users who are viewing this thread