Blood of Sargeras as F2P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3:16

Heya,
I have been reading the forums daily since the pre-patch and I do also have a F2P warr at level 20. I was lucky enough to obtain all rare items in WoD before the patch, even got socket on 1 item. So my question is: how do I get BoS as a F2P player? I need BoS to get Epic gem from legion (ilvl 44, thanks to the guide of 1 member) but I really dont want to farm VotW so I could get shoulder enchant. Anyone got any other tips?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Heya,
I have been reading the forums daily since the pre-patch and I do also have a F2P warr at level 20. I was lucky enough to obtain all rare items in WoD before the patch, even got socket on 1 item. So my question is: how do I get BoS as a F2P player? I need BoS to get Epic gem from legion (ilvl 44, thanks to the guide of 1 member) but I really dont want to farm VotW so I could get shoulder enchant. Anyone got any other tips?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Blood of sargeras can rarely be obtained from blingtron backages, pretty much the only way i can think of.

You can get Revered rep with The Wardens and apply the Boon of the Bloodhunter shoulder enchant. If you have a main you can also do this via Heirlooms.

The drop on the shoulders was heavily nerfed but it DOES drop 1-2 Bloods off any mob from Legion - I was testing this after pre-patch for Obliterum upgraded Crafted items (which didnt work on PTR but it was worth the testing).

TLDR Obliterum still doesnt work.

rank 2 of any gathering node skill, or at 20 legion alchemy there is a daily transmute for 1 but you have to discover it via Wild Transmutation

can buy 5 bloods for 5000 orderhall resources from your orderhall quartermaster too, but thats way too much with no access to world quest

if you can get the fishing artifact you can fish bloods but idk if you can get that

Blood of sargeras can rarely be obtained from blingtron backages, pretty much the only way i can think of.

Alright man I will try to do it daily, thank you for the tip.
[doublepost=1603409999,1603409887][/doublepost]
You can get Revered rep with The Wardens and apply the Boon of the Bloodhunter shoulder enchant. If you have a main you can also do this via Heirlooms.

The drop on the shoulders was heavily nerfed but it DOES drop 1-2 Bloods off any mob from Legion - I was testing this after pre-patch for Obliterum upgraded Crafted items (which didnt work on PTR but it was worth the testing).

TLDR Obliterum still doesnt work.

Cheers for the answer but I am not looking into doing VotW since I have so many bad memories from high m+ keys. That first boss was a beast in havoc form!!
[doublepost=1603410341][/doublepost]
rank 2 of any gathering node skill, or at 20 legion alchemy there is a daily transmute for 1 but you have to discover it via Wild Transmutation

can buy 5 bloods for 5000 orderhall resources from your orderhall quartermaster too, but thats way too much with no access to world quest

if you can get the fishing artifact you can fish bloods but idk if you can get that

Are u sure about rank 2? I have roamed around azsuna and valsharah for mining nodes as rank 2 mining but no BoS yet...

Great tip with the alchemy! Maybe I will have to go alch and herb until I gathered enough to get 100 in jewelcrafting.

Thank you!

Hmm I will have to doublecheck my ranks then but pretty sure I got rank 2. Thanks!!

Edit: actually I dont have rank 2, u need to go to suramar. I hope this will work since out of all options everyone provided in this thread, this is the one that suits me the best!
Looks like they are low drops, the quest items to learn rank2. They are lvl 10 flagged. A few comments said they had it fast in suramar after a long time elsewhere but it could just be rng for those people

Looks like they are low drops, the quest items to learn rank2. They are lvl 10 flagged. A few comments said they had it fast in suramar after a long time elsewhere but it could just be rng for those people
Oh Alright! Good thing u mentioned that but maybe I will try it since I feel like my char is Mr Luck himself so hopefully it wont take so long
[doublepost=1603412840,1603412690][/doublepost]
Those are from skinning legion mobs..
Buy https://www.wowhead.com/item=139896/skinning-technique-legion-gutting with 250 sightless eyes in underbelly
Great! I got to think about how I will put up my professions in the future but I will gather a lot of ores and gems before changing mining into perhaps skinning.

You can probably close the thread now, my ilvl 44 boots with socket are ilvl 25 now but I did manage to get a decent +6 haste socket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread