EU+US Blood DK nerf

in blood spec que for a bgs dps role.once in if the game hasnt begun quickly switch back to blood. you cant switch your gear or youll lose the extra stamina, but it will persist through death. IF you die.

my bm monk at 95 has 435k doing this.

try it then thank me.

in blood spec que for a bgs dps role.once in if the game hasnt begun quickly switch back to blood. you cant switch your gear or youll lose the extra stamina, but it will persist through death. IF you die.

try it then thank me.

Sploit.

at first i thought so but it’s literally switching specs in a bg. blizz has let this be broken since legion came out so why not use it until its fixed? ive been telling every twink in goldshire and the 99’s i run into in bg’s.

l

There is also another glitch when it comes to spec switching in BG which allows you to keep equipped both 2h and shield or 2h and 1h, etc. Bad thing is that I forgot how to do it. I did not play for like 4 months and I am not going to subscribe soon.
Here is a screenshot as a proof:
image.png

Try BGs as holy pala and compare if u don't believe me. The downside is that I cannot use crusader strike, cos I have "empty" hand.

I managed to find the glitch, so I believe u will find it as well.

try it then thank me.
ok, be my blood spec, queue as dps, once in the bg change spec to blood? That does not work, it goes to 410 very briefly before going down.

What I did notice is my HP is higher in frost and unholy (circa 358, yet only 350 in blood!).

ok, be my blood spec, queue as dps, once in the bg change spec to blood? That does not work, it goes to 410 very briefly before going down.

What I did notice is my HP is higher in frost and unholy (circa 358, yet only 350 in blood!).
hmmmm... worked yesterday on my monk ill try the 59 dk. i havent been able to do it on my druid though. might have something to do with the artifact weapon or changing forms. he’ll have over 3 mil (109 guard druid no buffs) for a spit second then back to normal 8% higher stats.

you’re doing something wrong i just tried it on a

90 blood dk: 304 reqular in bgs 491 with the switching.
100 prot war: 1305 haxx 1265 normal.
weird it only gives 50k on war. no artifact in prot spec

I was under the impression that you had to be able to legitimately use the weapons for this to work. I’m pretty sure I tried on my 99 prot warrior with no results due to the fact that my off-specs are not legitimately equipping the prot artifact.

I would go from my weapon being “red” (like broken) in arms, switch my spec to prot, and the fact that my weapon becomes useable it was like re-equipping thus nulling the bonus I got from spec swapping.

I abuse the hell out of this on my prot warrior at 79, however arms and prot have no conflicts in weapon useability. Gives a rough 25% health boost there btw (as well as boosting other stats).

There are some specs this just doesn’t work well with at all. Like 79 prot pally to ret. You may get more health using a prot template but sacrifice str.

79 Frost DK had 0 results due to non-frost not having dual weild. 79 Hunter only benefitted between marks to survival IIRC. Beastmaster to anything else was a straight downgrade.

A lot of this is from memory so I may need to test this out again.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that you had to be able to legitimately use the weapons for this to work. I’m pretty sure I tried on my 99 prot warrior with no results due to the fact that my off-specs are not legitimately equipping the prot artifact.

I would go from my weapon being “red” (like broken) in arms, switch my spec to prot, and the fact that my weapon becomes useable it was like re-equipping thus nulling the bonus I got from spec swapping.

I abuse the hell out of this on my prot warrior at 79, however arms and prot have no conflicts in weapon useability. Gives a rough 25% health boost there btw (as well as boosting other stats).

There are some specs this just doesn’t work well with at all. Like 79 prot pally to ret. You may get more health using a prot template but sacrifice str.

79 Frost DK had 0 results due to non-frost not having dual weild. 79 Hunter only benefitted between marks to survival IIRC. Beastmaster to anything else was a straight downgrade.

A lot of this is from memory so I may need to test this out again.
my 100 is fury so i dont have the prot artifact, used the green sword/board from vendor at warrior place but this might be why i cant do it on my druid. artfact weapon might screw it up. i saw a horde warrior in wsg last week with over 700khp(99 ikilledmufasa cow war).

after hitting 98 on panda getting artifact weapon i can say with 100% certainty you have to use another weapon. 740 greens from base place is highest ilvl next to artifact i think.

Ah thanks guys, yes works great with the greens, 562K now. So question is 212k hp vs 16 trait artifact. First bg (easy group to win) top damage top healer.
ru.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread