EU+US Blood dk lvl 101

decst

Veteran
Hey guys,
I created my dk last year when legion launched, leveled him to 101,chose the blood artifact, bought few twink items and forgot about him till few days ago.

Started researching on this forum a little bit and i decided on a frost dk. Bought all twink items, enchants, gems, etc... went to dk class hall to get the frost artifact and after like 5 minutes of searching for a quest it finally dawned on me that i couldn't get frost artifact until lvl 102.

So i tried blood spec in a dungeon, survivability is great but dps is lacking. What would you guys suggest that i do?

I could level to 102 and get frost but i am afraid that il just ruin the char, or should i just stick with blood spec on 101?

Hey guys,
I created my dk last year when legion launched, leveled him to 101,chose the blood artifact, bought few twink items and forgot about him till few days ago.

Started researching on this forum a little bit and i decided on a frost dk. Bought all twink items, enchants, gems, etc... went to dk class hall to get the frost artifact and after like 5 minutes of searching for a quest it finally dawned on me that i couldn't get frost artifact until lvl 102.

So i tried blood spec in a dungeon, survivability is great but dps is lacking. What would you guys suggest that i do?

I could level to 102 and get frost but i am afraid that il just ruin the char, or should i just stick with blood spec on 101?

Do you have any notable items like archimonde class trinket or legendary ring? If not, here is my suggestion for you. Make a new DK. I know it sucks, but if you want to make frost work, you will need the artifact weapons. Blood isn't horrible for a main artifact weap but then you are limited to doing just WOD mythics.

Your best bet will be to level again, go frost artifact, and grab cats edge for your blood off spec.

Your welcome to grab more comments on this but likely will hear the same or similar remarks and suggestions.

Hope this helps and good luck mate!

Blood on a 101 is a ton of fun, but if you're the type that constantly wants to melt face then it isnt the spec for you. Its much more for the type that dont want to die (like at all) while also doing really really good dps for a tank, but it needs gear before the dps can really show. Its no dedicated dps spec but i can pull close to 700k on bosses while never dropping below 100%, hell half the time i dont even lose my blood shield and im ilvl 840 equipped without mixed gear. I would 100% recommend you reroll a dk instead of going to lvl 102 if Frost is what you want to play, frost is a really solid spec so you cant go wrong with it. I personally believe that playing a 102 twink is less fun than leveling a new character all together.

Reroll, no doubt.

The time you invest on making the 50-something levels is nothing compared to investing gear incorrectly, or leveling to 102.

Thanks alot guys. I actually tried running some dungeons and the clear speed is decent. I can pull whole dungeon and not drop below 100% hp. Il probably stick with blood :)

Users who are viewing this thread