PTR Blizzard still doing scaling in PVP for shadowlands

saw this today
4 days old

of course many will come to blizzards rescue and say its just Beta, PTR, etc. but also forget blizzard did this in legion with 101 twinks, repeated it in BFA with 110/111 twinks. seems they are on the road to 50/51 twinks again.

I think after 1 or 2 tier releases, lvl 50 twinks will lose or be on par to lvl 60s due to Blizzard's history of making 1 tier after another almost exponentially stronger.

I think after 1 or 2 tier releases, lvl 50 twinks will lose or be on par to lvl 60s due to Blizzard's history of making 1 tier after another almost exponentially stronger.

do not read into text, i'm not complaining or whining

in legion 101's were power leveling players to 110 the whole expac

in BFA 111's were power leveling players to 120 even after first two raids, were still dominant in WPVP, and selling island expeditions for levelers and 120s.

it wasn't till patch 8.2 five months after the second raid of BFA, blizzard did the XP off flag nerf made 111's no longer viable for power leveling but not island carries. as for WPVP, that has faded severely in last part of BFA. several serious PVP streamers prior to corruption have stated they will not duel a 111 x-class twink, along negative comments concerning blizzards scaling in WPVP with 110/111's. as for azerite twink 110's that paid to transfer from BFA account to a legion capped account, they got nerfed

for SL, i have been watching many streamers and videos, i see a 50 twink opportunity based on recent changes to leveling a main and covenant. from what i understand you do the full leveling process to 60 on one player, you next player you start into SL can do a major skip, start right with a covenant of choose and start building it up soulbinds, etc. like azerite in BFA, curious how deep a xp off 50 could go

do not read into text, i'm not complaining or whining

in legion 101's were power leveling players to 110 the whole expac

in BFA 111's were power leveling players to 120 even after first two raids, were still dominant in WPVP, and selling island expeditions for levelers and 120s.

it wasn't till patch 8.2 five months after the second raid of BFA, blizzard did the XP off flag nerf made 111's no longer viable for power leveling but not island carries. as for WPVP, that has faded severely in last part of BFA. several serious PVP streamers prior to corruption have stated they will not duel a 111 x-class twink, along negative comments concerning blizzards scaling in WPVP with 110/111's. as for azerite twink 110's that paid to transfer from BFA account to a legion capped account, they got nerfed

1-50 bfa will be interesting to see what 50s can boost, if boosting is still fast enough to be a thing. especially with island expeditions, mass aoe fests that give alot of xp (and collectables), or freehold from 10-50

then theres the potential for 51+ to get boosted via party sync by a 50, not sure how the specifics on that will be but, islands or freehold during sync could be a thing... many 110xpoff dh made millions of gold before the xp split. ive never done like, eye of azshara boosting on a 110 for a syncd 111+ but maybe someone has

Users who are viewing this thread