Blizzard getting everyone to sub to BFA for a beta invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

2 different products and forcing classic players for both...I've talked about this many times here and I have still same idea. Classic should get separate payment option.

@Sanit
This is not about being poor. I've already answered it.

2 different products and forcing classic players for both...I've talked about this many times here and I have still same idea. Classic should get separate payment option.

@Sanit
This is not about being poor. I've already answered it.

Jokes on you bc you are poor.

P.s. bet ya come 8/27/2019 you're going to be paying $15 a month for your sub just like everyone else. Start saving the change from your couch now, peasant.

P.s. they're "forcing" even retail-oriented players to pay for classic. Dont hear them crying.

("Forcing" is in quotes because blizzard dun give a fuk whether or not your thirdworldass plays)

Jokes on you bc you are poor.

P.s. bet ya come 8/27/2019 you're going to be paying $15 a month for your sub just like everyone else. Start saving the change from your couch now, peasant.

P.s. they're "forcing" even retail-oriented players to pay for classic. Dont hear them crying.

("Forcing" is in quotes because blizzard dun give a fuk whether or not your thirdworldass plays)

How's life being a pathetic, worthless piece of trash

and we started to talk same thing again. I've enough amount of tokens to play for a good time and I told ya hundreds of times that i'm not so poor. Smoke less weed, this shit is killing your brain.

I heard that for classic its gonna be $8 USD to play only classic. And subbing for BFA gives you access to both clients.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

@Pooh
Yes, sub.'ll give access to both but there're not any other payment options yet. They want to keep modern WoW alive with attached Classic for now but I believe modern WoW players won't play Classic too much. This system is cancer for both side. I tried to tell this for a long time.

How about we actually talk about whatever the point of this thread was, instead of mindlessly bashing people?

Any further shit posting will get warnings/bans.

@Pooh
Yes, sub.'ll give access to both but there're not any other payment options yet. They want to keep modern WoW alive with attached Classic for now but I believe modern WoW players won't play Classic too much. This system is cancer for both side. I tried to tell this for a long time.

Pay $15 and play just bfa? Ok
Pay $15 and play just classic? Ok
Pay $15 and play both? Ok
Or
Pay $0 and stay on private servers? Ok too

Failing to see where the cancer is if everyone gets the same acess(es) for the same price.
[doublepost=1562015939,1562015909][/doublepost]
How about we actually talk about whatever the point of this thread was, instead of mindlessly bashing people?

Any further shit posting will get warnings/bans.

Throat me.

P.s. paying for sub was the OP topic soooooo¿¿¿

Pay $15 and play just bfa? Ok
Pay $15 and play just classic? Ok
Pay $15 and play both? Ok
Or
Pay $0 and stay on private servers? Ok too

Failing to see where the cancer is if everyone gets the same acess(es) for the same price.
Yeah, no idea. I mean, people who have been begging for this for years are saying it like it's not worth the $15 to play classic.

I mean, if you went back before it was announced and asked anyone asking for it "Okay, would you pay $15 a month to play it, though?" They'd probably say yes. But now, for whatever reason, a bunch of people seem to be irate at the concept of it being part of the sub.
[doublepost=1562015939,1562015909][/doublepost]

Throat me.
;D

Yeah, no idea. I mean, people who have been begging for this for years are saying it like it's not worth the $15 to play classic.

I mean, if you went back before it was announced and asked anyone asking for it "Okay, would you pay $15 a month to play it, though?" They'd probably say yes. But now, for whatever reason, a bunch of people seem to be irate at the concept of it being part of the sub.

If they add new content to Classic I'd gladly pay 15 bucks per month again. We talked about runescape model with Crystalpall before. 15 bucks for finished product per month? This is not fair...

@Celax I just answered their question. I won't talk about this anymore in this forum again. I promise...

@Pooh
Hmm i heard differently from somewhere i just dont remember where but when i do ill post it here

But my info was

BFA + Classic = $15
Classic only = $8
Classic was $15 to play when it was new. It's $15 to play it again.

What's the problem here?
Classic's content is, i dont see why not drop the sub fee to half.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread