Bleeding hollow

Eldrid

Legend
Is Bleeding hollow still the to go Server for 20's? Or people swapped to an other server?

Reactions: KPI
Generally, yes.

Blackwing Lair horde and Kel'Thuzad alliance are also options if you're looking into joining a guild. BH has guilds too obviously.

whats some bh horde guilds? everyone looks to be in their own private little guilds.
except cold apples, but i rarely see any on.

I've been looking for a guild to help me get some items on bleeding hollow and couldnt find any Alliance guild so far dedicated to vet twinks

this is why I was asking I have a very precise build in mind and I'm gonna defenetly need the help of some guild to get it done so I'm trying to find what server I should go for alliance to get a guild willing to help me farm some rare drop

I've been looking for a guild to help me get some items on bleeding hollow and couldnt find any Alliance guild so far dedicated to vet twinks

uh, stuck at graveyard?
i mean, you won't find someone willing to to help every hour of every day, but pretty often. particularly if your goal is something someone else shares, commonly things like running the dungeons you can't lfg.

uh, stuck at graveyard?
i mean, you won't find someone willing to to help every hour of every day, but pretty often. particularly if your goal is something someone else shares, commonly things like running the dungeons you can't lfg.
stuck at graveyard is the guild name? I just cant find them in guild finder :(

us servers? my chars in my sig are in it, mebbe you can follow from there?
if eu servers idk where's popular but i think i've seen threads here before about where best to go eu.

Stuck At Graveyard has been on Bleedinghollow since April 16 2016 focusing mainly on 20-29s. We out here for sure. Give us a shout out @Eldrid

I fucking hate my game for some reason I just Cant find the guild in the Looking for guild system even if I type the name 100% correctly >< can somebody of the guild add me Eldrid#2540 or just Invite Natashate in the guild plz? I'm online right now

I fucking hate my game for some reason I just Cant find the guild in the Looking for guild system even if I type the name 100% correctly >< can somebody of the guild add me Eldrid#2540 or just Invite Natashate in the guild plz? I'm online right now
They probably just haven't set their guild up for recruitment. Guild staff has to actually turn that on in order for them to show up in the LFG system.

They probably just haven't set their guild up for recruitment. Guild staff has to actually turn that on in order for them to show up in the LFG system.
a dang your right but I still want a guild invit How do I manage that without the recruitment system XD

o for social window, who tab
then type in partial matches for people names, guild names, or even just searching "20" shows nearby lvl20s

Still no invitation XD guess they are full well I'm going to grocery store will be back in 1 hour if somebody of the guild manage to just add me or invit me during that time that would be appreciated ty <3

if you want to spot BH players, just queue solo as horde, then you will see upto 7 of them in the same BG.

there's also the alliance level 20 bracket community, regardless of server. invite code AXAB5gNivvm

“of Bleeding Hollow” is a twink guild run by Supäcow on his alt, Tribalheals. “oBH” will always offer help. Be sure to join "Hordecore 20s" community as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread