EU+US Blackberryy banned

Blackberryy

TBC Classic
Not just my 80 days played 40 exalted reps 70 got banned. But my whole account is permanently disabled and just like my vanilla account can never be appealed back. Thanks for all of you in the community that helped me and stayed my friend through these last 9 years, even those of you who didn't like me or I was an ass hole to, we were still part of the same community. Cheers everyone and GL

They used the phrase "exploitation of game mechanics" but all I do is play 70 twinks, so I have no idea. I put in 100 tickets and they refuse to talk to me or even consider appealing. It's fine, I'm honestly not that upset. I got to a really good point with my characters in wow and I'm proud where I left off. I may make a new account if the next expansion is any good, although I'm looking into TBC private servers in the meantime. I'll keep bouncing on here to offer advice and see what's up. Thanks again everyone, even those of you I never met or had the chance to play with.

Blackberryy banned??
Aight, gonna buy a Nokia.

Sorry to hear you got banned. Downside of server side games I guess :p

Honestly I know on my 70 twinks I've done a few exploits like using item recovery to get a 2nd Hyjal rep ring, and just generally finding ways to be as OP as I can. It's kinda sad they discourage instead of praise (and subsequently patch) creativity, but at least it was a good run for you while it lasted :)

Have fun wherever you go to next!

Most of the time when people say "I don't know what I did", it's just because they don't really want to admit what they did or don't want to talk about it - which is fair enough. Nobody is forced to give out information.

Sorry to hear about a fellow 70 player getting banned.

I got a month and a half ban for exploiting the artifact weapon system, deleveling and deciving a GM for 3 artifacts at 101, i probably deserved it, but i digress even whilst doing stupid exploits to give my twinks unfair advantages ive still never been perma banned.. i wonder what blackberry did to piss off GMs

I got a month and a half ban for exploiting the artifact weapon system, deleveling and deciving a GM for 3 artifacts at 101, i probably deserved it, but i digress even whilst doing stupid exploits to give my twinks unfair advantages ive still never been perma banned.. i wonder what blackberry did to piss off GMs
lol... how did they find out what you were up to?

lol... how did they find out what you were up to?
I heard that it was because smashingbabe/(cant remember the toons name but was DK officer in my guild) leveled to 102 to gain the same effect and petitioned GMs multiple times using me as an example to get the same perks as me. This is a rumor i heard from a guildie.
Anyhow blizz inspected my inv saw my artifact weapons and had a screencap of a chatlog of me acknowledging that i intentionally hit 102 but asked for a delevel claiming otherwise.

Tldr, blizz sux makes games bad hates twinks, drama, rumors.
I did lie, and blizz caught me. GG WP
/unsub
(They also did not refund me for that whole month of WoW that i just paid for aswell, wtf? Fuck you blizz enjoy that last 15$)

Sucks you for banned but the "idk and they won't tell me" thing is absolute BS... you clearly did something they don't just throw those bans around for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread