EU+US bis?

Invasion gear is BiS for any bracket now, when warforged 10 item levels above the average.
Wouldn't say all brackets but for quite a few of them yeah.

I think 19-59, 99 (?) all use the WF invasion gear.

Any titanforged(+10 ilvl) item that you get from invasions is bis. Ofc depending on ur class, a slower weapon would probably be more beneficial than an ilvl weap.

what do i need to know before i start doing invasions? what can i do with neathershards? um can i start at like lvl 30 and get the high ilvl gear? or do i need to be 39?

what do i need to know before i start doing invasions? what can i do with neathershards? um can i start at like lvl 30 and get the high ilvl gear? or do i need to be 39?
the chest you get from the invasions scale to your level, so you have to open them at 39. Start at 30 and save em up til you are 39, I've done that on multiple toons.
And just make sure you have bag space, and buy felbatrs for the shards, not much else to do ;)

You can afk them, no need to tag anything just sit afk in the zone and wait. And if you feel like skipping Stage 1 and 3 from which you wont get any loot, you can always check out the LFG feature to see if someone has a group up for Stage 2 or Stage 4, but remember if you get loot from Stage 4, you cant go back and get loot from Stage 2 in the same zone from the same invasion proc.

Users who are viewing this thread