BiS Sub Rogue

Afker

Legend
Can someone give me a link of BiS sub rogue? tyvm maybe some alt gear too. TY =]

Goblin, already started at 24 atm.

my guess is that he actually got bg pops and decided a few stat points wouldn't put him out too badly

My guess is that nine is a boss and those few points do not matter all that much.

yoube said:
My guess is that nine is a boss and those few points do not matter all that much.

They dont, but since he do miss those points he's not BiS. And since the thread is about BiS rogues i guess that roguenine isnt the best choice.

Lol.

Read the thread title. I don't care if the guy is the Hydra of 39 rogues he is not BiS. This thread is not to rub one another up about who they think is the best rogue/player/friend, it is about gear. If you are not BiS why would you give yourself as a prime example of one?

Question, if non-GF'd, what'd be BiS as far as weapons go, double Sword of Decay or just a MH one + something else.

In theory, you want a slow MH and Fast OH for stronger/faster hits.

I would probably use SoD and the agi/stam/crit axe.

OK WTF YOU HAVE TO ACCOUNTS AND SINCE WHEN THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN DWARF?

ya i have two accs. they kinda f'd me over with the new implement of changing your display name but w/e, ill be using this one from now on and i've always been dorf!

Great apart from:

Unfinished profs. Only need 215 to get nades which is only useful thing in eng and herb is 300

Questionable ranged weapon (yes I know its thrown). cripp+ pushback + finisher > 2 stam 6 ap little crit

Not BiS wrists. 1 agi > 6 crit sorry

Imperfect hands. Nah. perfect monkeys dont drop sorry

No armor patch to legs. 32 armor isnt worth the gold.

Imperfect Aquamarine signet. u find me a perf monkey ring on dh and we'll talk.

etc, etc... ? etc etc? what else is there. im da hydra of 39s
<

Regards.

edit also humorous that you didnt pick out the guy (scer <3) who linked a rogue with scorpashi cape.

edit also humorous that you didnt pick out the guy (scer <3) who linked a rogue with scorpashi cape.

Haha, look I know your trolling. For example 1 Agi>6 crit, 32 armor not worth the money. The moral of the story is don't link your rogue as BiS, in a BiS thread, if it is not. <3

Regarding Engineering, you don't wanna level it to 300 and miss out on the following fun goodies?

Thorium Grenade

Arcane Bomb

Fel Iron Bomb

etc, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread