BiS Ret/Holadin

Rai

Legend
Show me some links 2 ur Ret/Holadin Twinks, wanna check enchants and items...
Pls dont post 20s, dont care me.

Ty

Rai

H-Pal, Missing AGM/Trinket (prob on an alt) Not GF'd

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty, but...perhaps was not evident enough..
I'm looking for examples to build a Ret/Holadin toon

I can not imagine that you have realy more than 20% crit as Ret, whitout lose to mutch Ap/Hp
U got Kings..so u dont take Ap enchants, u have to use streng.
Ret got awesome deff and heal, so u dont have to use stam enchants...just dps.
I dont belive that u need crit enchants to get 20%, so i want use haste on cloak/feet ( dps push and cast time FoL )

What is happend whit scaling btw?
Is a lvl 26 Ret maybe stronger than a 28/29 ? ( scaling )
If u better stay 28 than 29 and why?

It's a long time ago that i play low lvl pvp, just Trial the last 3 years ( whit a 1 year WoW break )
If i build a xp off toon, i always go for BiS, i dont create crap toons.

if i'm wrong, please correct me
Ty for help, cya

There is no true BiS toons any more. Only what is BiS for you. What I deem good for my playstyle may not be best for your playstyle. With that said, you seem to know a bit about the class you have picked to play. Wowhead offers a selective item listing for stats. Perhaps you should give that a try or compare some of the many toons on the armory or in many of the signatures from our beloved users.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

There is no true BiS toons any more. Only what is BiS for you. What I deem good for my playstyle may not be best for your playstyle. With that said, you seem to know a bit about the class you have picked to play. Wowhead offers a selective item listing for stats. Perhaps you should give that a try or compare some of the many toons on the armory or in many of the signatures from our beloved users.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

I'm sure when 20-29 and 10-19 gets back in consistant activity, our beloved friends at Raw Talent/Waw Tawent will do whatever they can, to be best in slot.

Take a look at my non-GF'd 29 Ret Paladin, MetalSLAMZ. My main is a 90 Ret/Prot Paladin I've played since 2009. (I'll be getting back to experimenting with Prot twinking soon.)

This is a Strength-based build, low on Crit/Haste and Stam, focusing entirely on getting the highest Strength, old-school style.

I have the heirlooms, both the Crit/Haste and the tanky ones. I'm planning to do experiments with these as well, but with the changes to Crit (150% versus 200%), I wonder at the value of stacking Crit versus Strength. I may end up going with a Strength/Dodge combo for high damage/survivability. I'd love to see some discussion on this.

I've never played a Holy in all these years, but considering trying a 29 Shockadin...

i use the 7 free days atm to build a xp off Ret on Twisting Nether, i stop xp on 28 ( now we got scaling in arena and bg so dont care 28...run for 29 ).

use just streng and crit enchants ( feet 2 crit/2haste ) on chest all stats + 3 and got now 215 ap and 19,7 % crit..cant hit to 20% whitout lose streng.
haste i got 7,9% ( whit double loom trinket ) in 3 days i cant get double agm and the Eu server sux so hard this days.
5k in que to log is normal^^

all items i use got streng and crit, just the wsg ring have no crit...problem, i belive the * Tiger Band * is removed :(
if i can find any second ring whit streng/crit i hit the 20% crit but got no idea, i dont want to lose streng.

Btw; Judement crits ( by crusader ) for 1080

find ring enchants..1 ring got now + 8 crit so i hit 20,39% crit on lvl 29

amory dont show the stats atm

i played around, preliminary final result.. gets even better but the direction is right.

to hit 20% crit i use crit enchant on neck.
so i can use vers enchant on cloak and rings.

The palindrome ret in armory. Just over 25% crit in bg. Rings only have breath atm, need to be upgraded to gift. Only gf-ed part is the glove enchant but that has no consequences for crit.

Yeah, how about showing us your armory? That way we know what we're looking at...

Not buying it... mine works, everyone else's works, I'm sure yours will too...
Masked armor is down, apparently. And not everyone want to expose themselves to scrutiny.

Masked armor is down, apparently. And not everyone want to expose themselves to scrutiny.
Ah, Sorry, not trying to be a dick. Pretty new to this, never heard of masking one's armory. I guess I can see how someone might be sensitive to the comments others make about one's toons here, but in the long run, Hell, its just a game! I know there's a lot of elitism throughout the game, and undoubtedly it exists here as well, and I guess I've already seen some of it aimed at myself, but ya know, ya just take what people say with a grain of salt and move on.

So that being said, I'd still like to see what this guys' armory looks like, LMAO

if u want to see my ret serach on Eu for - Raì on Twisting Nether-

and if i say the amory dont work u can belive..u can look and will see that the amory show atm no stats.
i try yday.

Users who are viewing this thread