BiS Priest v. BiS Rogue

Cokedbear

Veteran
Been dueling an undead rogue with my undead priest - we are both BiS. He wins 90% of the fights.I am running 7/2/1 for talents and unless I nail my fake casts and he resists none of my fears then I'm not winning. Been trying to kite as much as possible but even with martyrdom, I'm not able to close the gap and get the kill. Anyone have strats / techniques for beating rogues as a priest?

Been dueling an undead rogue with my undead priest - we are both BiS. He wins 90% of the fights.I am running 7/2/1 for talents and unless I nail my fake casts and he resists none of my fears then I'm not winning. Been trying to kite as much as possible but even with martyrdom, I'm not able to close the gap and get the kill. Anyone have strats / techniques for beating rogues as a priest?

they are a pain, just keep dueling and dueling you’ll eventually click! Same with every class

run 0/2/8 and crutch on your blackout stuns where u FA to full, optionally use r1 swp and kill him wand

You have to learn when to be defensive and when to be aggressive/go for the kill. Undead is the best race vs priest though so unless you spec into blackout like the above poster said you’re probably not going to win unless he messes up

Blackout procs off any shadow dots correct?

Find terrain that doesn't los your casts and put yourself on the other side of it, run back and forth dotting him while he cries.

Grizzly of HAVOC, I have PTSD from that

Users who are viewing this thread