EU+US BiS LoL

KPI

Vengeful Gladiator
*I'm Not Suggesting that stat builds can be bad, But Since Stats do matter for once in a way that the bracket hasn't offered since 4.0.1b let's all try not to follow the Hype Wagon, and not just send new twinks to a guide but give them reason to try other stat builds. Test other sets for what they may offer you and your play style.
*Anyone who played Wargames & pugged 19s before 3.3.5 knows gear didn't play a major factor, you could be the most geared 19 in existence and still be outplayed by someone who was leveling.
*Let's not forget for all the brackets even the ones that should not exist above 60, you're still farming noobs almost regularly.

*I'm Not Suggesting that stat builds can be bad, But Since Stats do matter for once in a way that the bracket hasn't offered since 4.0.1b let's all try not to follow the Hype Wagon, and not just send new twinks to a guide but give them reason to try other stat builds. Test other sets for what they may offer you and your play style.
*Anyone who played Wargames & pugged 19s before 3.3.5 knows gear didn't play a major factor, you could be the most geared 19 in existence and still be outplayed by someone who was leveling.
*Let's not forget for all the brackets even the ones that should not exist above 60, you're still farming noobs almost regularly.

I get your point but the thing is in a twink v twink situation now it is about gear unfortunately and less focused on skill which is why you get guides and lists of BiS gear

“twinks shouldn’t twink!”

Users who are viewing this thread