BIS for arms

Faller

Legend
Haven’t seen a 59 warrior yet. Looking to gear an arms warr for BFA. What’s gonna be BIS plz n thnk u for your time.

Last edited:
took a look at this thread to see if I could find anything useful for my new 59 warrior https://xpoff.com/threads/tips-for-warrior-dps-gear.79228/

not sure if you're aware but most of that gear you linked requires level 60+ to equip

imo heirloom weapons > those bc of the better raw dps, has anyone tested these vs heirloom wep?

took a look at this thread to see if I could find anything useful for my new 59 warrior https://xpoff.com/threads/tips-for-warrior-dps-gear.79228/

not sure if you're aware but most of that gear you linked requires level 60+ to equip

imo heirloom weapons > those bc of the better raw dps, has anyone tested these vs heirloom wep?

they are equippable at 59, its just wowhead fooling you
as for the weapons, there are ilvl 61 greens with more stats and more raw dps on them than the boas if you want to go that way

they are equippable at 59, its just wowhead fooling you
as for the weapons, there are ilvl 61 greens with more stats and more raw dps on them than the boas if you want to go that way
do you hve any armory links of 59s with those pieces equipped

as fury i def want to go that way

my observation based on that armory vs my armory

- vs northrend eng head piece your head piece has 17 less armor, 2 less strength, and 8 less stamina

- your shoulder enchant shows +5 str to my +7

- my green cloak shows 15 str to your heirloom 9

- that chest piece is an excellent choice with 31 str with sockets, if you're able to might want to get the +9 stat enchant

- your bracers could use the +8 str enchant

- heirloom axe seems better with the higher damage per second and massive 21 crit as well as an extra stat of str and stam

- those gloves are great with the double +6 str sockets, could use the +11 str enchant

- belt looks amazing with the double sockets

- with the sockets your legs have 33 str to my 24

- those boots with the double sockets vs my equipped boots that have no sockets

- your naglering has no str but is showing it has a chance to inflict 1487 arcane damage, does it actually do that much in pvp and how often?

- your other ring has agility?

- I like that epic quality trinket with the chance to give a huge 181 attack power but it seems like that chance is very small since it can only proc off crits

- the rare quality trinket shows it has a use to strike all enemies around you for 5847 nature damage, does it actually do this number in pvp? on wowhead it shows 1234 nature damage on a 3 minute cd

don't have those weapons :/

can someone try them out and let us know how often they proc

The Jackhammer was just added back into the game, the only way you will find a lvl 59 jackhammer is if you farm it on a 59 yourself from Ulduman.

completely forgot about bc dungeons... may be able to get even higher str

already noticed a 2h wep from hellfire ramparts that has 2 more str than the heirloom axe

none of it requires level 60 to equip. trust me. I run it on my 59s - those items are just scaled to 60 via wowhead, and are obtainable at the lowest, of 58 or 59. Armory my 59 to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread